Ended
Watch
61 - 63
DISPLAYED
(1305) Martha, Dillon, Velma and Michael

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    M
    Miliham

Offering a hand, Erik looks at the group that Martha had pointed out. "Well then, ma'am, I shall see you tomorrow then, unless we cross paths again tonight. Which I wouldn't say no to."

He takes a moment to glance back at the Herald, then proceeds to step towards the aforementioned grouping.

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Thank you! Thank you, sir...a feeling which is mutual. Please take care!" she smiles and seems genuine in her words, shaking his offered hand with equal sincerity.

Watching him depart, she was keen to take a moment to rest...but, there was work to do. The Domain to secure.

Martha began to calculate as best she could the means to co-ordinate defences and investigations.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

P
    PWong

Lee waits a moment to see if Kassidy had any response for him, only to see the man go off to engage with a group he seemed to know already. Instead of speaking up once more, he remained silent and listened as others introduced themselves and asked questions of their own. Once that well dried up, there was no need to remain silent any further. "I hope your evening is a pleasant one Herald Villiers. I look forward to tomorrow evening's meeting."

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread