Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 23
DISPLAYED
(1305) Matt and Alexander

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    j
    jehboi

Alexander stood – debonair grace and civility done up in a designer Italian suit – a contrast to the Nosferatu beside him.

”When I arrived.. here... it wasn't by the most efficient means. I had slipped into topor near the end." the full measure of his attention once again returned to Matt.

”When I awoke... there was only one thing I needed, only one thing above all else... and until it was satisfied, every drop sucked from their marrow... welll”

Alexander briefly rubbed his chin, lips almost quivered in memory, ”We are God's wolves Mr. Grim... despite all the trappings, everyone of us is a predator underneath. Some of us simply use different methods to perfect the Predation.”

His 'lecture' on the spiritual equality of vampires seemingly complete, ”This, Court among other things, serves not only to protect the Prince, but they also protect us, both from the outside, and within. It is important, but all rather boring no?”

Alexander winked, ”Many things can happen, but generally you socialize, 'network', if the opportunity presents itself you might be introduced to His Excellency. If you would like, feel free to mingle, I do not mind being left to my own devices.” his voice remained ambivalent, reflecting neither the desire for Matt to leave, nor to stay – the choice was his.

T
    TheRedHeadGamer

"If you have any plans then go on man, don't exactly want to distract your buddies with my good looks"

The Sarcasm was obvious in Matt's voice as he said that in breathy tone, looking around the area for a bit he would stand up and move his head side to side. In order to stretch himself a bit as he made his way away from Alexander. Halfway through his departure though he would stick his right hand up and turn around.

"Oh, if you do find that guy you were talking about earlier. Feel free to drag me away if I'm talking to someone, I really would like to meet the head of your little group"

With that he would place his hands into his pockets and walk off and around the room, trying to get a better understanding of how the place looked.

j
    jehboi

Before Matt could step away, Alexander retrieved a little white card from his jacket pocket, and handed it to him. There was nothing on it save a hand written telephone number.

”I will Mr. Grim, and I hope we can speak more. If you should ever need anthing until then however... I can be reached at that number." he offered the man a genuinely warm smile, well warm mixed with coyness was what he accomplished.

Return to main thread

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.