Ended
Watch

A Return to Arms

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 13 of 13 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin is relieved by Firebringer's decision and runs to catch up to Jer. He does his best to remain near the most injured wolf among them, he's fairly sure that Steel Gaze will be doing the same. I'm sorry Nieves but we must attend to the living.

Aeneas
    Aeneas

PRE

"Fuck!" Aeneas' roars loudly. Casting the box aside he flows into Urshul as if daring the Anshega to chase him down. He bounds after the mighty elder of his Tribe.

-1 Essence to shape shift

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tony is repulsed by the idea of abandoning his territory. The thought of leaving it to be defiled by the Pure disgusted him. And if one more pup told him what would be the 'wisest' coarse of action Tony would tear them apart himself. So many things to be pissed off about and not a second to pay any of them any mind. Their were so many questions to ask and so much more to leave behind.

Then the howls of the Anshega rang in the distance, and Tony knew it was time to run. He didn't want to, but he didn't stand a chance alone. He allowed the essence to flow through his body as his flesh rippled into his Urshul form.

'All talk. I hope the Lunes curse the Crusaders for their cowardice.' Tony thought to himself as he ran after the Owlman. 'Damn the incompetent Blood Talons, who ran like scared children instead of fighting their sworn enemies. Fuck Munroe for surrendering his territory without so much as a fight, and that worthless old Bone Shadow too. We could have fought if only their were more of us.'

Tony followed the owl as it led them away.

-1 essence to shift reflexively
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

It's all happening so fast. The Baines brothers gone, Storm-of-Pain likely to follow them. Their den, their locus, everything...

Steel shakes his head and draws a deep breath as he watches Jer get up. He hears the words of the others. They're right. He hates every fucking thing about it, but they're right. The Pure will kill any wolf dumb enough to stay behind and fight them. The only chance is to run for now. Live. Come back to fight another day.

Roll failed, I'll spend an essence instead.
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-05-26 13:58:19 Steel Gaze rolls 5 to shapeshift to Urshul (Stamina 3 + Primal Urge 1 + Survival 1) (10 Again) 2, 1, 7, 3, 1 failure

He tries to shift, but his concentration is absolutely shot after everything that's happened. With a low snarl, he calls up some essence to force the issue. His body swells into a shaggy, black, almost prehistoric looking wolf and he falls to all fours.

-1 Essence to shapeshift to Urshal form

<<I'll help with the rites,>> he tells Kevin. <<Funeral is... one I'm familiar with.>>

No more time to mourn. Or talk. Or do anything other than run. He takes off after the others without so much as a backward glance at the boxes containing his friends.

A part of him knows that if he does look, he might not be able to keep himself from staying.

Page 13 of 13 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13