Ended
Watch
11 - 15
DISPLAYED
Second Meeting with the Curator

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Miach

PRE

Miach had thought exactly the same about the permission, but apparently the Hierarch had been of a different mind. Not that he would point it out so crudely. "I would agree with you, but I've been invited to inform you, if only out of politeness."

Her insistance that Esmeralda wasn't to be Initiated seemed strange, but no more than other stances she had taken at times. He had intended to comply anyway, if only out of fear for his girlfriend's safety, so it wasn't hard to agree with that position. "I will keep Esmeralda safely away from the mysteries." he said, his tone serious.

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Striking Looks •• (Elegant)
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria
    Status (Consilium) •••Status (Mysterium) •••••

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Tyria looked at Miach for a moment, her eyes cool as usual before she stood and reached a hand out to him for a hand shake, the faintest softening happening in her eyes, as well as the ghost of a smile on her lips.

Well then, good luck on your venture, Miach.

Miach

PRE

When Tyria stood and extended her hand, Miach did so out of reflex. As he shook her hand, he noticed two things. First, she wasn't so cold blooded. Second, or was it a trick of the light, her features seemed softer, more relaxed, weren't they ?

"Thank you, Curator Primoria." he replied with a nod and a hopeful smile of his own. Perhaps they could work together well, if they tried ? That would be so much better.

The Acanthus grabbed his bag, and turned to leave when he noticed how light it was. He turned back toward his fellow Acanthus with an apologetic smile.

"Ah ! I'm sorry Curator, I nearly forgot. What about that Grimoire and the Athenaeum, please ?" he had been so tense during the talk that he hadn't even thought about bringing the topic back. But wasn't it too late now to mention it again ?

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Striking Looks •• (Elegant)
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria
    Status (Consilium) •••Status (Mysterium) •••••

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"You have not completed your first initiation, return here in one month." That was her final dismissal on the subject.

Miach

PRE

With nothing else to add, and an answer to all his question, Miach nodded firmly one last time.

"I will. Thank you again Curator. Please stay safe." he said with a smile. A worried smile, but a smile regardless.

The Enchanter left the Museum with an odd mixture of relief and worry. It had gone mostly well, after all, but he was far from at ease. Well, as in medicine, it was results that mattered, and he had had some. He would have to be happy with that.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread