11 - 15
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Spiritual Security System

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Rawlins
    Rawlins

PRE

"I think Nick hit the nail on the head for the table," Rawlins rubbed his beard as he was want to do when he was thinking. "All I was going to suggest was a spirit of planning, or something along those lines. Simply because I can see that table as the place where all our decisions get voted on, and where the strategies get thrashed out." He shrugged throwing the Iron Master an appreciatively look. "Nicks suggestion has all that and more."

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    T
    Tyladhras

Blitzkreig nodded in agreement with Rawlins as he suggested following Nick's idea. "Makes sense, a warrior spirit of somekind to guard the Den and something more... logistical... to pair it up with in the table could be very effective. Assuming we want our spirits to potentially be working in tandem?"

R
    Ryan Deshane

"I don't know if we are going to find a viking, I think we are in the wrong part of the US for that. I think we would need to go to Minnesota. But, once across, yeah lets look for warrior spirits. We may have to head over toward one of museums or something once across." Digger said. "Aight, lets head over."

Digger heads to the locus and walks through the gauntlet to the hisil.

2suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-05-02 01:48:26 Digger rolls 10 to Crossing over (10 Again) 10, 2, 5, 9, 6, 2, 1, 3, 4, 3, 1 2 successes

Skaald chuckles at the Minnesota comment but before he can reply Digger begins to step sideways. He smiles and, with a small and respectful bow of his head, makes the effort to step across.

2 suxx to step sideways
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-05-03 21:32:55 Skaald rolls 8 to step sideways (10 Again) 9, 6, 3, 6, 3, 5, 10, 3, 2 2 successes

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Size: 6
    Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Size: 6
    Health: 8

PRE

Watching as Digger and Skaald remove themselves from this side of the Gauntlet, Chaplain smiled as he focused on following.

Nothing happened.

"Oh, for the love of Luna..." He looked to the others still to cross. "Go over and explain they could be waiting a little while for me," the Beta chuckled.

Fail...
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-05-04 03:51:12 John Holt rolls 8 to Stepping Sideways (10 Again) 7, 3, 7, 3, 6, 1, 6, 1 failure

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.