Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 28
DISPLAYED
Ember at your Own Risk (Open)

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

PRE

Gallows couldn't help but notice that Vaeltia changed a word from 'couple' to 'people' when repeating the new mage's phrase--they weren't going to be putting on any false pretenses for the new guy, then. That was probably simpler.

"Thanks," Gallows said, reaching out to shake the man's hand. "What better place than this to make new friends, huh?" He laughed. "You can call me Gallows."

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (cheerful), Sl 2 (honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

Ermon extends his hand to Gallows. If accepted, he will give a firm handshake.

"A pleasure." - then he turns to Vaeltia with a small chuckle.

"Yep, arrived not so long ago." - he pauses for a moment to build his next phrase properly. - "Sorry for the laugh, but it seems that everywhere I go, people treat me as if I'm from a backwater town in Ukraine and don't have a green card."

With a broad smile he adds:

"I've already visited the Rage. Great place. And that Jammer guy looks like he can kick any new guy's ass all over the place. Great for morale."

Ermon thinks about something for a moment, obviously considering whether it was time to shut up. But he decides against it:

"So... This is a great place, certainly. But not one I would visit with a girl, whether on a date or not. Might send the wrong signal. Though I have no idea what that signal would be, which makes it especially dangerous. What brings you two here?"
    Alfred 'Ermon' Coldwell, Pre 2 (Cheerful), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mana: 8 WP: -2
    Oblations: 1, 2

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

Key , Michael Bump!

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia drew her eyes away from a gentlemen across the platform, in the back of her head she was still making notes about the atmosphere.

If you were from the Ukraine why would you stop in Cali?” Though he was the one who brought it up, but it would be ironic and just dumb at this point.

Besides this was supposed to be a congratulatory party type thing.

Eh...Jammer’s a wild one. Good music though. I’m here for research, and he’s here because I asked him to come.” she spoke as her eyes drifted back to the stage like they couldn’t look away. Although she did use a few quick hand motions to indicate the who.

With a twist Vaeltia gave the new mage a half lidded glance with no meaning. “You can call me V.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

PRE

Gallows watched Vaeltia talking to the new mage, trying to gauge her level of caution. He himself had always been fairly trusting with new mages, assuming they were Pentacle, but sometimes others were a bit more paranoid. It seems like Vae was being friendly enough, if a bit guarded.

"Never been to the Ukraine, myself," said Gallows casually. "Most of my travelling has been in the States." He took a sip from his drink, then sat it back down. "And yeah, I'm here as a research assistant, though I'll admit I'm not sure how helpful I've been so far." He grinned at Vaeltia.

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Mastigos, Apostate

PRE

Ermon raises an eyebrow at the reactions of both mages:

"Oh, I guess that was just a very bad choice of expression. When I say 'backwater', 'Odessa, Ukraine' comes to mind for some reason. I'm from L.A."

When Vae's eyes drift to the stage, Ermon takes a moment to look at the visitors instead:

"Well, Jammer struck me as a man who's pretty passionate about things. And I agree that places like this are good for research if you have the eyes and know where to look."

He pauses for a moment looking for a Sleeper-safe topic to talk about. And something not totally inappropriate at a strip-club. For now his two minds wander all over the place suggesting one idiocy after another. And eyes drift to Vaeltia. The girl really stands out.

"You shouldn't be too modest, Gallows. At the very least you are stopping a crowd of men from hitting on V. That would interfere with research, I imagine."

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Don’t worry you’ve been helpful.” The First Talon said as she smiled at Gallows.

And she hadn’t started to write anything down so there was at least some hope that it would stay fresh in her memory.

At Ermon’s words she raised an eyebrow. “It’s just a club, dude.” then she lifted the drink to her lips and managed to keep it all in tact as he implied that people would be hitting on her.

Most people don’t hit on me.” There were reasons for that, even though the truth was mostly that she didn’t notice it when it happened.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

7 days no reply, thread closed
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread