Watch

New Blood

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"I'm sorry for your loss." The Ghost Wolf says quietly without moving. Jeremiah's face shifting between several emotions before stopping at sadness. Losing a packmate...having them leave was bad. Kevin's exile is something Jeremiah won't forget.

But losing packmates? He doesn't want to think about it.

I
    Irina

As the kettle boiled, Marcus moved about the kitchen to pull a couple of mugs from the cupboards and the other necessary odds and ends to make a very nice cup of tea. Though he went about the task as the conversation continued about him, he did continue to listen; head tipped slightly to ones side as an indication of his interest. He wouldn't have had Rust Claws return with them if his intention was ignore - that would have been stupid.

The remarks about Rust Claws pack did elicit a faint nod of understanding. Victor and his old pack were gone now, and they had still not been able to locate the perpetrator. They would not rest until they had found that old enemy; but nor would he allow anything to get in the way of maintaining harmony in the Sworn.

"Thank you, Rust Claws," he turned around to speak to the younger man. He stirred a teabag around the boiling water as he observed the newcomer, assessing him clearly. "I'm sure it will not come as a surprise when I tell you that I would like to test you," the Elodoth remarked.

He passed the mug of tea across to his brother. "I would like to see for myself just how capable your knowledge is. With that in mind, we're going on a little hunt. You, Crosshair, Jeremiah and myself."

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.