Ended
Watch
81 - 87
DISPLAYED
Suddenly Seymour

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
    A
    Ambrose

Juan stood quietely and assessed the door in front of him. "We might be able to jimmy it open if you got anything to stick under the cracks." He whispered to his companions.

Could I haven of soil my way under the door?

C
    Cross

No, you can't move in Haven of Soil without a devotion and there's metal beneath you, but there is a skill specifically designed for the purpose of doing shady stuff like opening doors that you're not supposed to... among other ways of doing it...

Hint, hint. Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"Anyone got anything we could use for a bit of leverage? We could try brute force, but it might not work. And it would be loud." Fringe said cautiously. Her eagle-eyes drifted out across the ill lit street, watching for movement.

Are the door hinges on the outside or inside?

C
    Cross

...I'm going to take the mystery out of this, since nobody read nWOD Core before coming into my plot :P Roll Dex+Larceny. 1 sux required. The hinges are on the outside.

Well, my idea was to take the pin out of the door hinges as Owen doesn't have Larceny but that works and won't cause any questions like 'What's wrong with that exit door?'

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Fringe was thinking of a simple application to rip the door open with Strength + Larceny. She hasn't got any equipment that could help. The idea of going after the hinges was something I missed completely. lol

1 sux to figure out the door
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-04-16 02:46:10 Fringe to recall sneaky stuff rolls 4 to Intelligence 2 + Larceny 2 (10 Again) 6, 4, 7, 10, 4 1 success

Fringe stares at the street for what feels like a long time. Slowly, she looks back to her companions and the problem at hand. "Hinges. Take 'em out and we can get past the door. I could do it but I don't have anything on me. Anyone got anything small and sharpish?" She flexed her fingers experimentally.

Fringe's Dex+Larceny pool is 5. Without equipment would there be any penalties I need to account for. Could Vigor be used to assist, reflecting Fringe's stronger grip?

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.