Ended
Watch
21 - 22
DISPLAYED
Making Amends

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

The Steepscrambler nodded her head when Katrin first spoke. She did follow the Queen's movements after she went over to the shelf and was quite surprised by the offer of a gift. The surprise was easily noticeable from her facial expression. Staring wide eyed at the pocket mirror, the Beast was startled by its beauty.

Morgan's mouth open and closed a couple of times before she was able to speak, "I-I-I, um, th-thank you my Queen. I, um it is very pretty. I, I am not sure I deserve something this nice." She then flushed red in embarassment, becoming more flustered as she remembered what had been apologizing for. She had just disagreed with a Sovereign, again. Normally she'd have paniced in fright, but the fear was not forthcoming. The Beast was still quite flustered as she spoke, "Uh, heh-heh, b-but if you think it b-best I will um, heh, accept the...um, honor? I, uh, will do my be--er, I WILL live up to t-this gift from you."

She tried to give a respectful bow while accepting the mirror at the same time. She did manage the mirror but the bow was poorly done.

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Fairest (Treasured/Snowskin)
    Winter Mantle 5
    Presence 5 (Regal), Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask, Gentrified Bearing
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

Katrin's Mien, which is rarely seen outside of the Hedge, is not all that much different in appearance from her Mask.

The difference is she is unerringly perfect. (Gentrified Bearing, Striking looks 4)

Her skin is pale with the slight touches of blue and luminescent as if she was partially carved out of porcelain and ice. Her hair, like her eyes, are the dark black of onyx with the harsh clarity of ice.

PRE

Katrin offered the young Beast a brief smile. "You are welcome," she said in response to the Steepescrambler. "I'll be seeing you around, yes?" With that, the Winter Queen walked her guest to the front door. "You take care of yourself Morgan. I wish you the best of luck on the endeavor of finding your friends, no?" said the Fairest, giving the raccoon girl a slight nod as she bid her farewell.

End Scene. Good job!
    Presence 5 (Regal) | Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask | Gentrified Bearing |(Mask hardened) | (speaks with a Russian accent)

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread