DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2
    (quietly stares, speaks calmly)

Zach moved up to the door, then seeing Erich had paused, asked "Anything else?"
    Zach Griffiths Invictus Gangrel
    BP 1 Presence 2 (quiet and calm)
    [Center]"Zachary speaking" [I][COLOR="#009900"]Zachary thinking[????????
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

Angel of Darkness
    M

Regaining his composer Erich steps through the door and to the side so that Zach can see and follow. He straightens his tie and begins to approach the group of Gorgeous Women. Wheels are obviously turning in his head at a high speed.

"Madam Priscus Maskelyne, how lovely it is to see you. And Miss Cohen..." He pointedly does not make eye contact with Ashley.

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2

Zach stepped up beside Erich, and noticed all the ladies were present.

"Good evening, Madam Priscus Maskelyne, Miss Cohen. How fortunate that you are both here."

Zach slightly turns his eyes to look at Erich, who was the mastermind of this operation, expecting him to take the lead.
    Destiny has two ways of crushing us - by refusing our wishes, and by fulfilling them. - Henri Frederic Amiel

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Ciara turns towards the two men, nodding her head to Zach and Erich. "Good evening, gentlemen. Is everything alright?" She watches the interplay between the other two Invictus, wondering just what was going on...
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich looks from Ashley to Ciara.

"I'm afraid everything is not all right Madam Priscus Maskelyne. We have an issue that concerns both your clan and our covenant. I think it's best if the four of us visit with Her Grace Alder Judex Twist." There is emphasis on the word Judex as if to say that is the most important and relevant title.

He inclines his head to the Madam Priscus "I can explain to you more in depth on the way if you'd like."

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    (Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ashley cannot help but smile a bit before shaking her head softly. "Quit being such a drama queen." She says to Erich as she turns and gives a curtsy to Ciara. "Erich is riled up by me but it is borderline making a fuss over drumsticks." Her blues eyes snap back to Erich as she smiles sweetly. While she had given Erich props for his maneuver earlier, she knows this stunt brought him back down.

Erich has a lot to learn when it comes to intrigue. The moment he has something over someone...real or imagined...and he does this... Ashley bit her lip for a moment as she wonders why she is still trying to protect him. Part of her is content to let this ride out and let him make the same mistakes he has made in the past, but she cannot help but think that he could be so much more when he actually learns to play the game.

Ashley looks back to Ciara. "I trust your judgement as to whether it warrants a trip to visit the Judex as she may just end up sinking him into the fog over bothering her with the pettiness of it all..." Ashley clasps her hands together. "Speaking of which I would like to apologize to you beforehand over the pettiness of it all..."

Ashley looks between Erich and Zach for a moment before giving Ciara her full regard. If Erich had asked the right questions, she would have been worried. The answer was quick coming and it was far from a Invictus versus Carthian issue and it rested firmly within family. She did not mind dropping the secret to Ciara with Zach and Erich around as it held enough merit that neither Zach nor Erich would walk away remembering it...

Now that is intrigue...
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

Zack Griffiths
    Invictus Gangrel

Blood Potency 1
    Aspect of the Predator
    Presence 2

Zach turned to Erich and spoke.

"Before we leave, I have business, as a Ranger of the Domain, to take care of with Reeve Connery. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes."

Zach knew that Daniella was outside in the car with Catherine's body, and it was imperative to get the group put back together. As it was, the large gash in his suit was probably drawing some attention. Zach knew Erich (@%1;Erich Passions) had pushed him to get the position, and probably wouldn't want to jeopardize it. It would be two against one with Zach stepping aside for a few minutes, and they were in Elysia, a place guarded by Deputies galore.

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich looked at Zach, and eyed his suit, then sighed.

He removed his own jacket and held it out to Zach, it'd be a tight fit on the slightly stockier man, but it was better than making a scene.

"I wouldn't wish to keep you from your duties. Good luck finding the Reeve, Ranger Griffiths. You can keep the jacket." Good help is so hard to find...

He looks at Ciara, and waits for her response. She holds his leash after all.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daneilla grew tired of waiting for Zach, so she makes her way into the club, eager for this night to be over with. She was surprised to find many faces inside, and looks down at her own clothes. Realizing she was a mess, dirt on her wrinkled skirt, blood on her blouse, she pulls her jacket around herself, feeling self-conscious. She still smiles though, “Good evening Madam Maskelyne, Mister Passions, Miss Cohen.” She just looks at Zach, wondering what was more important than the task at hand.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

The Priscus is more than a little confused about what exactly is going on around her. Apparently, there had been a bit of a dust-up between Erich and Ashely; but God only knows what that could have been. She knew of Passions' plans to dig up dirt on her fellow Ventrue; but she couldn't believe he would be acting the way he was if he truly had incriminating information about the female Carthian.

She looks to Erich and then Ashely as each speaks in turn, and she can't help but feel like a mother whose two children were fighting for her attention. Perhaps if she had some idea about what was going on, the Ventrue might be able to figure out the best way to proceed. And she still wasn't sure why Erich wanted to bring in an Invictus Judex for a matter that involved a Carthian...

"We will not be going anywhere until you both explain just what is going on here."
    Ciara does her best to hide the frustration in her voice, but even so, her tone makes it clear she is not amused in the least by the posturing between the other two Kindred. "Speaker Passions, I believe I saw you come from one of the private rooms. We will discuss matters than and then decide how to proceed."

She then turns towards Zach, nodding her head as the man excuses himself to go speak with the Reeve. She just hoped he wasn't trying to bring Dillon into this whole mess...

She's just about to direct Erich and Ashley to the room when Daniella Sage makes herself known. And her current appearance bears little resemblance to the stylish woman Ciara was used to seeing in Court. Dirty, bloody, and disheveled were not adjectives one usually associated with the Lady. Ciara's look of frustration turns to one of concern, the Priscus nodding her head in greeting to Daniella before speaking. "Good evening, Bailiff Sage. Are you alright?"
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread