The Shark meets Martha & Dillon

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Angel of Darkness
    M

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Thank you, sir...thank you." Martha smiles and nods in gratitude to Erich. "At the moment there are a few matters which the Domain is investigating. I daresay we could use your talents in ingenuity in these affairs at some point soon! I shall keep your contact details at the forefront of my go-to list!" she smiled. Her happy giggle shows she's clearly pleased at being able to make use of some modern slang.

"In fact...I think...if you have a transport available...we might be able to make use of that for helping convey a team to Miller Park..." she looks to Dillon, as if wondering if he thinks this is a good idea.

"The team will be looking into the potentially nefarious, and certainly suspicious activity of a vessel at berth there...the Rendezvous." she smiles happily. "I am thinking that any automobile you have will be of the correct class and style to fit easily in with others at the Marina. Does that sound something you could help with, sir?"

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich smiles at the Herald, leaning back in his seat.

"I'd love to help Herald Villiers. In anyway I can. I don't usually drive myself, my limo could fit a small group of people, but I'm afraid that would stand out anywhere. Perhaps I could have my personal assistant rent a couple of vehicles for us. Perhaps an SUV or two would be appropriate?" He pauses, genuinely smiling at the opportunity to help out in any way he can.

"Perhaps my talents could be of use as well. I've managed to talk myself into many places I had no business being." He chuckled at his own remark, taking another sip of the lemonade.

"As for the Masquerade Ball. Do you have any suggestions for décor or atmosphere? And would you be willing to formally announce it to the Domain once I have a date finalized?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

With a nod Martha understands. "I see, sir...well, splendid! There shall be a meeting about the next activity at the Marina..."

[OOC: She then swiftly supplies details of the forthcoming plan for this thread so Erich can attend and be useful:-

http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...847#post291847 ]

"As to the matter of the Ball I am afraid, sir, it is all too sudden for me to ponder such wonders!" a small giggle. "I daresay you have plenty of time to plan! We have, of course, the second Heaven and Hell Court to attend before any masquerade ball! Perhaps you may wish to hold your Ball as a summer event?" she asks merrily. Her mind suddenly thinking about the summer balls of her gilded youth.

A small and shy smile follows.
    "I do look forward to your help, sir, with the mission to Miller Park! I have confidence in you!"

For all The Shark's faults, she does like him...
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Angel of Darkness
    M

Erich nods at her suggestion. "That's a wonderful idea, it'll give me time to make sure everything is Perfect. Mustn't disappoint the family you know." He gives Martha and Dillon a friendly smirk and raises his eyebrows.

"I'm quite sure that I can come up with a way to assist with that situation." The Shark seems genuinely excited about the opportunity to assist the Herald and Reeve.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Well, with this seeming agreement and Martha's obviously enthusiastic reaction, I suspect we can close this very useful scene. Many thanks, Mike!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread