Ended
Watch
141 - 144
DISPLAYED
Hitting up the Westside

Page 15 of 15 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

Smudge

PRE

"Looks like we're slow on the uptake with this one," Smudge grumbled when the Autumn Queen was mentioned along with Al-Adin, who he can't recall meeting. "Still, at least we know we're on the righ' path. Yata, ya got a lot o' firepower here. Where did it all come from?" the Ogre asked.

K
    Kazakin

Danny looked faintly surprised, but he had no illusions that he was precisely Terri's closest confidante in the city. After all, there were those who were a great deal closer to the Autumn Queen than he was - old friends and so on. Perhaps they could be called on, if necessary, to find out what was going on in this place.

"Terri is a friend of ours too,"
    the Smith explained. "We know her quite well. And there's no reason friends of friends shouldn't be friends, is there?"

"Makes sense to me," Stripes agrees with a nod to Danny.

The tiger is immediately at ease. If Terri was cool with Yata and her friends, then he doesn't see any reason he shouldn't be. The thought crosses his mind of contacting the Dread Lady of Sacramento before he curses mentally. He just now realizes that he's never bothered to get her phone number.

He shrugs it off. No doubt he can correct that at the next coronation.

"I'm ready to go if you guys are," Stripes says, looking to the other three changelings.

Yata waved her feathery arms once more, clearly excited by the fact that she had made some new friends. "No, no reason," she said in response to Danny's words. "I take you to see Hana!" The Windwing offered them all a smile as she said those words. "Come, she explain more," she said as she began to skip around, ready to lead the group out of the warehouse.

I'm going to assume that you will all follow her, so I'm gonna call end scene here. I'll be posting a thread that will follow this one within a day or two

Page 15 of 15 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15
Closed Thread