Ended
Watch

Unfinished Business (Lou and Terri)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    C
    C_Lloyd

Lou smiled at Terri's joke, but it was quickly replaced with a quizzical look as Terri mentioned hedgespinning. "No, I can't say I know much about it."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Sorry for the delay

"Well, to Hedgespin you need ingredients, things that are from the otherside of the Hedge that can be brought together to make a wonderous item that our kind seem to find so useful," Terri explained. "There are two types of ingredients; tangible and intangible. You need both to make Hedgespun and, well, my supplies are running low. If you happen to find anything when you are out and about that you may think would be of use, then I'd love to see it."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

C
    C_Lloyd

likewise, sorry for the delay!!

"Sure, I can do that, " Lou said with a smile. He wasn't sure how fond he was of gallavanting around in the hedge, but it would give him something to do. "I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I find anything."

Lou smiled at the Autumn Queen.

"I believe that was all, actually."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"That would be a big help," Terri said, quite relieved that Lou was willing to help her in this. "I don't want you getting yourself in any danger though. Just if you do manage to find anything, it would be awesome."

Terri walked with Lou to the exit of the store. "Take care, Lou. It was nice to see you again," she smiled.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

C
    C_Lloyd

"I'll be safe, don't worry, " Lou said with a smile. "It was nice to see you too. Take care!" ''

Lou waves as he exits the shop, considering when and how he would be able to help out Terri.

End Scene

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.