Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
31 - 35
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(Welcome to the Den) Manly Shopping

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Skaald hangs up the phone, glad to note that the situation has been resolved. He nods to the chef and quickly notes, "Thanks, and don't worry. We'll make sure they're put to good use."

He gives his beta a quick look that says that was too close, but in a manner of relief rather than rebuke. He then grabs the other end of the grill, not bothering to wait for Rawlins to do so and helps take it out to the truck. Before they're out the door with it he says, "We've dawdled long enough that we've got another stop. Let's hurry up here and hit the hardware store, then we get to buy the rest of the guys lunch. And by 'we' I mean the Prospects."

We should get back to the other thread. I'm good with ghosting the rest of the trip if you guys are.

Rawlins
    Rawlins

PRE

Good enough for me

C
    Cross

I'm good with that... vroom, vroom goes the truck!

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Size: 6
    Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Size: 6
    Health: 8

PRE

Glad that the situation seemed to have been resolved, Chaplain glanced Skaald's way with relief and quickly helped them to carry the gear they needed into the truck, still reeling from the spirit he had seen and the close shave that had come with it.

A lesson in humility and Wisdom, definitely.

All good

Once everything is loaded up Skaald has the group make a quick trip to the hardware store where they pick up everything they'd need for the afternoon's project: wood glue and fasteners, some additional tools (levels, planers, hammers, saws, etc.), sandpaper, varnish, and several heavy planks and pieces of good sturdy oak. It costs a bit and Skaald has to scrounge his own funds and dip into whatever is available through the pack to cover it, but they make due.

A quick trip by the local smash burger for a dozen hearty sandwiches -- mostly beef but a couple chicken just in case -- and they make their way back several hours later than he had initially hoped.

That's a wrap! The group returns to the pack.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4