Ended
Watch

Safari II - March 2013

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha giggled merrily and seemed glad of the help Jack offered.

She struggled into the car and took a moment to brush at the base of her pleated skirt...suddenly aware it was much shorter than her usual gymslip.

Her C-Leg straightening and not co-operating for a moment as she tried to sit neatly...caused her to become slightly bashful.

"Thank you, Jack!"
    she chirped and buckled her seat belt in as she looked about Car #1 to see where else everyone was sitting.

She blinked again and briefly bit at her lower lip ...automobiles...

There was a moment of reassurance as she smiled, rubbed very hard indeed at the knee joint of her C-Leg, smiled again to Dillon and then Jack and waited until everyone was settled too.

"I say! It shall be a busy evening!"

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

As the Safari is truly about to begin, Snake Eyes considers using celerity to get seated. Well he doesn't really consider it, but as a ninja no one could blame him for being supernaturally quick, could they?

Since he has no idea who Jakob is, Chris simply raises his hand, 'Car 2 this way!' Then he already sees Allison and Hans Osterman. 'Good evening.' He would smile, but his mouth is covered anyway.

He leans against the Cadillac, to wait and see who this Wilshire man is. Meanwhile, a second consideration... is to let Allison drive.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

I
    Irishwunda

At the return of the salute: And everything went better than expected...

Upon hearing the car assignments Jakob looks about for those heading to his appointed car, and follows suit while giving a nod to Chase. "Indeed. Right then, I'm sure we'll speak again at one of the stops."

So there is Miss Black...beard. Now that's ridiculous I couldn't get away with saying that. Mr. Osterman, must be the bounty-hunter gent... leaving our driver to be that one there, Mr. Wooding. By logic of reasoning that I purely hope Boba Fett isn't flying this Cadillac. I quite like not being frozen in carbonite.

Seeing Miss Black already seated in the back and no clear direction as to seating, Jakob advances towards the front passenger seat.

"I believe the phrase is 'shotgun', yes?" says Jakob, smiling to the ninja. Chris Wooding

m
    moreau

manuvering over to car 1 Dr Drake climbed into the cadillac, getting to a spare seat he took off his glasses, folding them into a case theat dissapeared as quickly as it arrived, feeling blindly he pulled out the case containing his contacts, as well as the mask that was the keystone of his costume. "I don't belive we are aquainted" he said to the blur that was the person opposite him.After blinking a few times it cleared, and it was the biker he saw arriving just before. a biker, great, and now I have to talk with him until our first stop, but there was such a thing a politness, so he hid his dismay and put all his effort into not bludgeoning the nenderthal into a fine paste

"Evening herr Wooding." the masked german respectfully replies,"Interesting outfit." before noticing the other man that made himself known. "I suppose it is." He commented on the man's remark. "Good meeting you herr Wilshire. I'm Hans osterman." Hans introduces himself, His voice slightly muffled behind his helm. Before he getting in the car. "Evening Fraulein Black."
    [vtr]
    Hans
    BP:1 vitae: 3/10
    Presence:2 (stern)
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

A
    Apophis

"No worries Herald, I remember hearing something about politeness going far around here, after all." He wondered if she'd remember that person was in fact herself, then he climbed up into the vehicle shortly after Martha had got herself all situated. The thought that she might need help never seemed to cross his mind. She was Invictus, after all, and though he knew her better than the rest of this motley crew, he figured offering more than to get the door might be taken as an insult. It would've been back at the MC Club, at least. He couldn't help but chuckle to himself when he noticed that bashful look on her face which seemed to always be stuck there as far as he could tell.

He looked at the now masked man before him and chuckled. "Acquainted? You haven't even bought me dinner yet." He gave one of his deeper bass laughs. Like santa, if santa ate children instead of cookies. He couldn't help himself on that one, he meant nothing by it of course, but the man just seemed more uptight than anything he was used to. Well, maybe he had meant a little by it. His inner beast growled pleasantly in the back of his mind. Though there was something a little...off about the masked man. He couldn't place it just yet though.

"Apologies Mon Frere, proper introductions are in order I suppose. Names Jackson Magnus. You can call me Jackson, if y'like. My friends call me Jack though. Whichever name suits you best of course." He was curious to see how the Phantom would address him. It wasn't a discreet way of seeing which way the vampire infront of him would lean towards in good ol' Jack's world view. But he figured if we're going to be setting social hierarchy, might as well figure out where he stands with the people in the relatively tiny metal box.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Apophis

Dillon's eyes narrow, and he is very close to breaking character. He isn't sure what infuriates him more: That Martha called this man Dillon had never met by his first name, when he'd been trying to get her to call him by his for a year and a half, or that said man flatly ignored his warning to stop breaching the Masquerade.

Perhaps he was being too subtle.

Without giving up his Captain-Morgan-Perch on the side of the vehicle, Dillon leans in to give the man now seated behind Martha a fierce look.

"Are you deaf, man?"

Pausing until he has eye contact, the Reeve continues in a low, angry rasp. "If you put anything except for 'Miss' in front of her name in public again, I will wrap that motorcycle back there around your neck and bury you with it. Capiche?"

Well, so much for being gallant about it.

The first Law of the Domain is the First Tradition for a reason. It is of paramount importance, and like Asa Clarke, Dillon takes it very seriously.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

A
    Apophis

"Ah...perhaps politeness doesn't go as far as I was lead to believe." He said maintaining eye contact through the entire time he talked. His voice was calm, in fact it was a little too calm and just a bit to quiet, as if the rest of what Jack had to say was just for the two of them, though the others in the car could hear just fine. "Now, I'll say this once. I'm new to town, so do forgive my lack of knowing how things work around here, and as to my ability to hear, I actually hadn't heard you, my bad bro." His voice growled a little in his through on the word bad, then settled back into calm as he continued to talk.

However, I'm calling her exactly what she told me to address her as in our public, and we're not in the general public just yet, if you catch my drift, so I didn't think much of it but I'll be more careful in the future. Now seeing as I don't know you from Adam, perhaps we should start over, and in the spirit of starting over, since you laid down a way you'd like to be treated, and see others treated I'll do the same. You ever talk about hurting baby again, you may find yourself faced with a very complicated situation. See, us brutish biker types, we love our motorcycles like they're our children. Now me I'm a simple kind of fella, I work on bikes with my hands, a bit of oil and a fair bit of gasoline. I don't like complex. I try to avoid it, at all costs. Ya dig? And since you're all about titles you can call me Mister Magnus, you'd be the first pal. Congratulations on that achievement. Now that all that's out of the way..." He paused and gave a decent smile"Lets all pretend to be friends and lets see if you can do your best not to make this evening anything less than fun." It wasn't entirely obvious what Jack was trying to say, with every veiled threat came an offer of something resembling peace, a chance for things not to get terribly messy and ruin the evening for all involved.

m
    moreau

Finally getting fed up of the two men posturing, Dr Drake intervened" Gentlemen, could you turn it down a tad, I'm sure that Mr magnus didn't meam any offence, and will take these lessons to heart" his eyes flicked up to jack and seemed to burrow into him,"right?" he sighed or may end up dead in an alley somewhere, from the looks the reeve gave himHe looked back over the clash, and something interesting occured to him lets see, from the reaction I'd say the reeve and miss villers were lovers, but she dosn't give him the time of day...oh. unriquited affection was always an old favorite of mine
    with that nice little bit of knowledge tucked away for the future, he smirked under the mask, feeling the old pleasure of intrigue come round again.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon gets in the vehicle and shuts the door.

He is very quiet, and gives Martha forewarning look. Knowing that this might be the point where she chimes in to try and settle things. But he will have none of that, not this time.

Making sure that the doors are closed, and the windows up, and they are safe from mortal ears, he glares at the second man's input. This isn't posturing, and it isn't any of his business. "You sir, would do well to stay out of this."

@moreau

Clearing his throat, Dillon addresses the first fool. "In that case, Mister Magnus, I suppose it is your eyes that are at fault, rather than your ears, if you failed to notice the night club mere yards away with kine moving to and fro. We are very much in the general public. So if you insist on throwing around words like 'Herald', and 'Keeper' among them to identify our Elysium, then I will drag you downstairs and put a stake in your heart. And the only thing anyone will remember about you is 'the ridiculous neonate who threatened the Reeve.'"

He speaks calmly, and coldly. Some have seen Dillon growl at idiots here... but this is different. This is a man calculating a danger, and prepared to act if he judges that danger too great.

"So, in case that fact slipped by you, you may call me Mister Connery in public. Reeve Connery in Kindred company, or Priscus Connery if my guess is correct and you are Gangrel. This situation remains much less complicated than you realize."

For many reasons, which very few people know, Dillon must check his composure. "I know all too well about your 'type', as you yourself put it. And your callous disregard for that which keeps our peace. I've made and lost too many friends on the road. I don't ride anymore; traded my bike for an old El Camino and left Mexico. So you had better learn something very important, very quick, because I intended to have fun this evening.

"I have every ounce of authority to identify and remove perceived threats to this city. To these Kindred. To my blood. So I'm going to ask you this one time, and you'd better be very sure of your answer.

"Do we need to take this somewhere else?"

For what it's worth, Dillon appreciates that the man has a spine. But the jury's still out about his brains.

@Apophis
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Page 5 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
Closed Thread