Ended
Watch

(Reeve) Open Door Policy

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Catherine Keyes

PRE

Catherine smiled nicely at the other woman, “That would entirely depend on the who, the what, and the where.

The Bard looked to the Reeve before slipping out of her position on the couch beside him. The serpent thankful for the slight relief at not having to be that close to the monster in Kineskin. She gave a slight curtsey to Dillon Connery . “Thank you for permitting me to stay, Reeve Connery, I hope the remainder of your night is calm.

She turned back to the Too-beautiful Ventrue ( Ashley Cohen ), “Any ideas?

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    (Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ashley nods to Catherine and then looks to Dillon. "Thank you as well, Reeve."

Ashley glances back to Catherine as she considers her hunger. She knows it is about that time of the evening when it should be sated and she held not intention of denying it.

"A couple..." Ashley smirks as she muses over what blood doll to tap tonight. Ashley rises from her seat, giving the Reeve a curtsy before she makes her way over to the Shadow.

"I will make a call or two."
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

"It will be too calm, I'm sure," Dillon answers Catherine with a slight smile, but in a way that expands the statement to both of them. "With a distinct and sudden lack of beautiful women to entertain."

He stands immediately as they do, and though his door is still open, it is clear by his body language that he intends to see them out when they decide to go. There is no hurry, and he most certainly intends to indulge their leisure. Etiquette bred into him the better part of two centuries ago can't simply be forgotten in lieu of modern standards and culture.

In the club above, he is a young man in his mid twenties, and plays that part almost to a fault. Down here, he is allowed to be the Kindred amalgam of ideals that he is.

"You are both always welcome. And I look forward into seeing your talents in action."

Of course he's talking about the offers of assistance in matters of Domain security. Any blurring of context is surely coincidental and unintentional.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Catherine Keyes

PRE

I would not mind if you were to join us, Reeve Connery.” The bard said politely, There was something about the man that she liked.

Perhaps it was just because he had been so honest with her.

All you will have to do is ask.” she said in response to his last words, the follow up of simple twisted words and responses still managing to find the proper wordplay to keep the other party guessing.

Games were simple like that, and fun as well.

End Scene?

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread