Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 28
DISPLAYED
(Dancing Doll)Medstar Emergency

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

As Reverb passes out, the man gives Miach a look of ‘you have got to be serious, sir.” Before returning his eyes to the wound that have just magically healed. His face twisted and contorted, like he was trying to wrap his mind around what he just saw.

You just healed him.

Beej you can update now.
    "My father says that almost the whole world is asleep.
    Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to.
    He says that only a few people are awake,
    and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Miach

PRE

Well... Miach had hoped it wouldn't be so obvious, but now that he had been caught... "I'm a doctor. I heal people's suffering. He was in pain. Wouldn't you have done the same ?" he asked, trying to make the man understand.

"He'll be better now, but I still to have his eye looked after. I really need to bring him to an hospital, you know." Which was very true, if he had any hope at salvaging his eye.

3. Likes Origins liked this post

Miach

PRE

2 successes to gauge the eye wound
    Date Action Roll Result
    2013-02-26 15:50:38 Miach rolls 7 to Int 3 + Medicine 4 (10 Again) 4, 2, 6, 2, 9, 6, 8 2 successes

Oh, yeah the best that you could do for that would be to get clean out the excess tissue and blood then get him an eyepatch and maybe a glass eye in the future.

Miach

PRE

Miach winced in pain. Unless he was sorely mistaken, Reverb wasn't about to use his eye ever again. Not with his current proficiency with Life, at least... Meanwhile, he looked at the older englishman, his eyes pleading he would let him help the wounded.

"Right then..." said the gentleman, looking back over to his lady companion. "Dearest, go ahead and call that ambulance then." The man looked back to Miach, not questioning him further, but still seeing him a strange light. "I'm sure the ambulance won't take long to get here and they can take him to the hospital." It was what he had in mind in the first place.

The woman, curious about the strange tone in her lover's voice, nodded and raised the phone back up to dial the number.

Bump Bigpaw Beej

Moments pass, the man standing once again by his partner, letting Miach continue to do what treatment he can provide to the man, miraculous as they might seem. Eventually the distant siren can be heard and a vehicle is seen rushing towards them down the street, coming to a stop beside the gathered figures and washing the hedges and sidewalk in flashing red. The siren stops and EMTs exit the vehicle, identifying Reverb as the supposed injured. One of the EMTs even recognize Miach and ask him if he'd like to follow behind the ambulance as they return to the hospital.

Miach can either assume to follow them to the hospital where Reverb will receive treatment for his wounds, or head back to his Sanctum. Either way, End Scene, great job guys! I'll start a thread soon with B & Reverb that others can join in on for the Written in Blood Plotline.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.