Ended
Watch

Honor the Victors

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    S
    Sally Romanov

"I, of course, have no issue with that, but they also have a say. Alejandra has weighed in. Stefan? Do you have anything you wish to say?" Sally asked the Storm Lord, she would move no further until she verified the pack is on the same page.

K
    Kazakin

Stefan gave his pack a serious, thoughtful look. An exchange of Alpha and Beta, then. Was this symbolic? How would the pack change, with Sally at the helm instead of Matthew? Would anything change, or would this be nothing but a token gesture? The Cahalith gave a slight shrug.

"I would not have asked if I didn't think Matthew was the natural choice," the Storm Lord said simply. "The integrity of this pack means more than anything else. If this transition will be quiet, then there is nothing to say against it."

S
    Sally Romanov

"Very well, we should Speak with Golden Bear now, and let him know of this change." Sally says and smiles to her pack. Her pack... the words seem to carry so much more weight now...

Was thinking we could mesh this scene and the scene with Frank, rather then doing two seperate scenes with Golden Bear, everyone cool with that?

K
    Kazakin

Good with me, if you'd rather do it that way.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

No objections here

I
    Irina

Thirded.

K
    Kazakin

Great thread guys, I'll close this one then.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.