Ended
Watch

At the Mall

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11
    S
    Sally Romanov

"Well, I am ready to go. Brother, Sister, Shall we move on? I am starving." Sally asked, "And I would love some food that I do not have to cook or prepare."

K
    Kazakin

"Steak didn't satisfy you?" Stefan said, grinning. "Maybe we need to go some place that does more exotic cuisine." He rolled his neck. "Or are you looking to pick up a date for tonight?"

The Cahalith had precisely zero qualms about Sally playing the field, but it was always good to know if his sister was going to be in the restaurant, or out. Keeping track of the pack was one of the things any Cahalith found came naturally, after a short time.

In that, he wasn't any different.

I
    Irina

"I don't think a little bit of meat can ever completely satisfy us," Alejandra retorted, with hilarious sincerity. The potential for a terribly cliche double-entendre in that sentence didn't enter her mind in the slightest.

She shrugged nonchalantly, looking back toward her pack-brother as she waited to be served. "I could always sink my teeth into something a little bigger."

S
    Sally Romanov

"What can I say, I'm a growing girl." Sally says with a smile as she makes her way over to the register and takes out some cash.

K
    Kazakin

Stefan looked at Alejandra. Then he looked at her some more.

"...You know what? That was too easy. I'm not going to say a thing. It's cruel to kick people when they're down," the Cahalith said seriously, shaking his head.

He'd be amused at the mental image for a while, though.

"Sure, let's go eat. I'm always up for sexual metaphors anyway."

I
    Irina

Alejandra stared blankly at Stefan, until her expression twitched into a little frown. She clearly thought this was one of those moments where the other Uratha was just saying something to try and confuse her; but she would not rise to the bait.

"Stay out of trouble while we are paying," she warned before heading to the next till point to pay. Alejandra was back a couple of minutes later, shopping bag in hand. Damn, now she would look like all of the other clothes shoppers - sans the frantic expression that is.

S
    Sally Romanov

I think we can wrap this up huh? Seems like a good place to end it.

I
    Irina

Sounds good to me!

K
    Kazakin

Great scene guys.

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7 8 9 10 11

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.