Ended
Watch

Park Bench Status: Hungover

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    I
    Irina

Vincent listened raptly to the interweaving conversations, in the hope that at some point he would catch onto the knack that enabled some people to flitter in and out of exchanges with perfect ease. In general, he was the man to remain in the background and just listen.

Not that that was a particularly bad thing. Not at all.

But knowing how to communicate without appearing to be a Grade A Dumbass would be pleasant as well.

The mention of a coat from Terri Nutkins made Vincent look down at his own dark grey duffel coat. With its warm material and deep pockets, it was his favoured coat. Always had been, in fact. Not that he could help it; these days it was the Wizened's only coat.

"Well ahh... Being able to make clothes is a good skill to ahh, to have. I never really picked up the skill," a sudden and quick smile passed across his friendly features. "Tried to ahh, tried to stich up my trousers once. Somehow managed to attach my socks to the hem by the end of it."

Vincent hesitated, the smile fading somewhat as he belatedly wondered whether or not it was the sort of story one was supposed to share with people one barely knew.

"It's ahh, heh... Maybe you ahh, maybe you had to be there," he added as an afterthought.

C
    Cherry

Leon thought to himself as things went on, 'Courts are not somthing i like and agree with but being the queen of one must be an interesting thing' These thoughs brought on a question out of the back of his brain and he looked at Terri and spoke without warning.

"Whats it like being the autumn queen? Must be difficult or stressful, i couldnt bloody do it thats for sure"

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Sorry for the delay

Terri laughed at Vincent's story and shook her head. "The first time I tried sewing, I caught my own finger with the needle so many times, I lost count. Blood is so hard to remove from clothes," she added, still laughing.

When Leon suddenly asked her his question, she sighed internally. "I don't really think that's something we should talk about in a park," Terri replied, trying not to sound too stern and adding a small smile. "Ask me again, another time."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

T
    Tenabre

Adam's eyes widened, taking in too much light for his hungover eyes, blinking wildly for a second.
    "You're...the Autumn queen?" His hands gripped Leon's shoulders tight. "Hey, Leon, you never mentioned that."

You know, before I started flirting with possibly the quite literally scariest person in the freehold.
    Oh god I want a drink.

Adam hung his head slightly, enough to ensure his sunglasses stayed on his face.

C
    Cherry

Terri's words reminded Leon of where he really was, he continuesly made the mistake and kicked himself in his head for doing it again.

Feeling the grip on his shoulder made him smirk a little, he knew what Lavish was thinking and played along with it. "oh sorry you never asked is all" The tone of his voice was obviously sarcastic and leon looked up at the lion with his toothed grin. It was the little things in life that get him through the days, things like this.

I
    Irina

Vincent could not quite help but think Adam's attempt at covering the mistake had simply made it more obvious; but hopefully no one had overheard. And if they had, assumed they were talking of some musical group, or some such entertainment industry person. Vincent didn't exactly keep track of that sort of thing, but it sounded like the sort of name a celebrity would adopt.

To Terri though he gave a quick smile, and he looked relieved that she did not think him a total idiot for his story.

"I ahh, I can imagine," he responded, his voice casual enough. He was well aware of how hard blood could be to get out of ones clothes. He had seen a lot of blood in Arcadia, usually his own.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri continued to smile, perhaps out of some small part of her that seemed to thrive on the attention that seemed to come her way nowadays.

It was awfully intoxicating, she thought, dangerously.

"Well, I better get moving. Not going to get much done at this rate," Terri said with a warm smile, the Truefriend throwing a wink to the boys. "Take care, guys, and nice to meet you all."

With a final glance, Terri continued through the park, and away from the group.

Terri exits the scene
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

T
    Tenabre

Adam had his jaw dropped and wide eyed expression trailing after Terri as she left, before turning his face down at Leon's.
    "You let me flirt with the queen of the Autumn Court!" He exclaimed at Leon, shaking his shoulders.

He had felt a small flicker in his stomach as she had turned and winked but the flicker had easily mixed with feelings of what the god why did I.
    He was still attempting to shake the Ogre's shoulders and decided to let up, straightening up and clearing his throat.
    He had made a fool out of himself, maybe. But now he'd just announced it.
    Good job, Adam, good job.
    A thought came to him, something that'd make this all better, at least to him.
    "Drink".

And with that, he walked the exact opposite way from where Terri had gone.

Adam flees from his embarrassment.

C
    Cherry

Lavish made leon laugh a little barely heard through the shaking. but once it stopped and the lion mentioned 'Drink' it was almost as if that was his calling card.

Drink this early in the morning.
    Drink with lavish.
    Drink after the time we just had.
    What was the worst that could happen.

"Right behind ya buddy"

Leon follows Adam out of the scene.

I
    Irina

Vincent raised a hand in goodbye as Terri headed away, and he watched silently as Adam and Leon conversed so exuberantly. He sighed ever so slightly that the more embarrassed of the two seemed to have forgotten so quickly that certain terms should just not be shouted out in public; but it would probably be futile to remind him.

Alone in the park, the solitary winter Courtier merely relaxed back on the bench that he now had all to himself. Taking out one of his maps, he plotted his next path with a brief wonder at just where the A to Z might take him next. It didn't take him long to pick out a destination, and half an hour later he trundled away himself.

Vincent leaves the scene.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.