Ended
Watch

Fancy Footwork

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    I
    Irina

"Thank you. I hope my apparent skill, small though it might be at the moment, continues next time."

The remark was odd in its apparent modesty for the capricious Draconic, but it sounded sincere enough. It was strange how her attitudes seemed to fluctuate: sometimes playful, or cruel in the field, occasionally intense, polite, savage - or entirely sincere. The Dancer at least, was seeing the nicer side of the dragon.

"Well, I will make sure to practice in the interim," she added with a smile, before heading over to collect the music.

S
    Sasha

L’aire nodded with a sweetened grin. While Anya went to pull the music, the Winter Dancer wondered a little about the Summer Court. When she watched them spar previously, she felt a little useless. Maybe the Draconic would see that even with being able to apply strength and agility, that there was something useful about delight or joy in what you did. Even if it was in private. But who knows, maybe the Summers did find joy in what they did. They certainly had looked like they were enjoying themselves especially given the commentary from each. A little ying and a little yang… Besides, L'aire was a Winter, changing someone's way of thinking wasn't her thing. But... being liked was a Fairest thing. The Dancer was also not about to put a rift in anything either.

“I’m certain you will Anya.” Shrugging pleasingly.

The Dancer walked back to the bar and took a drink of water from the glass still on the counter. Looking to the Draconic beauty, she offered. “So, anything else you need or questions you have?”

I
    Irina

Anya paused as she pulled the CD free, and a tiny smile tugged at the corners of her mouth. It wasn't the hardware that had elicited the response exactly, but more what it had contained. She had danced to music played especially for her, for this evening, so she could learn something completely and utterly normal. There had been no needling or manipulations necessary to get what she had wanted. Just one question, straight forward and to the point.

It was oddly refreshing to be so direct.

Anya slipped the CD back into its case and pocketed it as she strode back to the bar area. She grabbed the glass and down the rest of her water, the liquid still somewhat cool and completely refreshing.

"I don't think so," she replied simply, and with a small smile. "Although if I think of something, I know where to find you."

S
    Sasha

Taking a final drink of the water, L’aire leaned over the counter and put the glass on the lower part where the bartenders usually prepared. Changing her shoes swiftly and putting her dance ones in her bag, she smiled to Anya. “Thanks for the water. Hope you had a good time too.” A slight wonder was in her eyes as she looked toward the Draconic. She was pretty sure the night may have went differently if the woman didn’t. “I know I had fun.” It may have been incredible to some, but L'aire really did enjoy what she did.

The Dancer grabbed her bag and walked toward the door, turning back a moment before exiting. “Have a good night Anya.” And with that, L’aire left the Forge.

I
    Irina

Instead of finishing up and leaving The Forge immediately, Anya could not quite resist returning to her office to get a head start on work for the next day. In the long run, it would mean saving time tomorrow. Really, her energy was still pumping far too much to sleep immediately anyway. It was a couple of hours later when she finally pulled herself from her desk and closed up shop for the night.

She was sure the paperwork and the club could stay standing without any doting attention laid upon it, if only for a few more hours.

And end scene, I think.

S
    Selena

Indedy

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.