Ended
Watch

Neutral Ground VI

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 13 of 13 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13
    I
    Irina

Alejandra turned to Frank, and was about to respond and likely suggest that it was a good idea - generally, the Irraka did not turn down such offers. However as Chaplain and the newcomer moved from the sidelines to join the remaining Uratha she paused. Learning more of a newcomer to the city came above her own personal desire to run wildly across open grass.

Now that the newcomer was a little closer, she administered the same open scrutiny that by now would have been familiar to at least Stefan.

"Alejandra Vargas Medina of The Seekers, Suthar Anzuth," she introduced fully in her typical official, solemn way. That greeting done with, she waited for Stefan to speak. He was far better at the diplomatic talks and fully-fledged introductions than she was.

Although this time, she did remember to extend a hand to shake.

K
    Kazakin

Stefan's intense, storm-grey eyes moved over Isabel, and he flashed a sudden, lighting quick smile as she introduced herself. It was a pleasant, bright smile, but it also showed off perfectly straight and very white teeth.

"Shieldbearer, Cahalith of the Iminir. Shadow Seeker," he said, purposely cutting his greeting short to make Alejandra's seem more natural. Compensating for his packsister's social oddities was almost natural by now. "I see you've already met Chaplain. Chaplain, this is Frank James, of no pack yet. He's trying out with us."

The Cahalith's voice was perfectly pleasant.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Size: 6
    Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Size: 6
    Health: 8

PRE

Waiting for Frank to reply, John continued to smile, hearing his deed name mentioned by Stefan and looking back.

"Well, I was hoping to introduce Isabel to all of the packs but it seems that won't happen, at least not tonight," Chaplain replied, glancing to the fading back of the Sworn rep.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Anthony had been casually listening to the conversations of the others since Dale had left. He was curious which pack Isabel would choose, but didn't want to interupt the conversation. Of coarse the answer would be obvious when it comes time to meet the rest of the pack, so with that thought Anthony started to head out. He offered Chap a subtle wave and made his way off to the den.

Anthony has left the scene.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Angel of Darkness
    M

Frank nodded to John. "I'm honored to meet you Chaplain." His tone was friendly but very serious. A wolf with such brands was well traveled.

Turning to Isabel he smiled. "Welcome to Sac-town. I'm almost a local myself, from the burbs. If ya need anything while getting settled and finding your place gimme a holler. I know how lonely this city can feel at first when your trying to find your place."

K
    Kazakin

Chalice - you still around?

K
    Kazakin

Guess not! Thread closed due to inactivity. Look for a new one soon folks!

Page 13 of 13 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.