Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Event Planning (private)

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Perry diCarto

"I'm sad to hear Jack is gone. I hope he is doing all right," the Shadowsoul said, sounding a little downed by it. He'd met the Doc a couple of times and thought well of him. It seemed that 'away on business' had become something more. Too bad. But Perry's demeanour brightened somewhat as Mrs. Rosemary described the positions that had been vacated, and he realized what was happening here. Heath hammered home the point of what was going on here as he nominated them. He laughed brightly, looking to Violet for a moment as she was complimented, then back to Mrs. Rosemary.

"Whatever you need, ma'am," he agreed with Violet. Whatever the Court required, he would do... and it sounded as if the Court itself might have needed a lawyer, if Heath was right.

Flitting a hand toward the Ogress as she spoke of those in the past. Violet agreed with her completely knowing very well the nature of the Verdant Court. “Our Sovereign is right, it is the way of Spring. Our desires change and we move on sometimes. Some crave change like that, which is part of the reason I came here.” The Spring Flowering smiled knowingly. She was in the unfortunate predicament of not knowing who either Lost mentioned had been.

Upon Heath mentioning other Springs, the only other besides the three before her was Juno that she’d met. Vraiment dommage. Considering Violet enjoyed when her fellow Courtiers were outgoing and let the nature of Spring flow into many.

There was a soft expression of loveliness on the Flowerings face as Heath did flatter her again. “If it is what Mrs. Rosemary wishes, I would be honored to fulfill the role. I do not have any intentions of departing and would love to assist in the stability of the Spring Court. Certainly with our season just around the corner, it is très magnifique!” Violet recognized the importance of roles in their Court, it was how they prospered and how they assisted others in their desires; Spring Court or otherwise. It wasn’t just desire, but sometimes Change was important, and also detrimental to the Freehold. Even in times of crisis.

Mrs. Rosemary couldn't help but laugh at the Minstrel's excitement as he nominated Perry and Violet for the vacant positions. "Well Heath, that is exactly what I had in mind," she said to the Fairest comedian with a pleasant smile. "The two of them are perfectly suited for the positions, so it would be great if they are willing to serve the Court as such." Turning to address the Shadowsoul, the Spring Ogress offered him a sweet smile as well. "Perry, would you accept to serve the Antler Crown as its Verdant Advocate? To assist its members in matters of diplomacy and those of the law?" With that, she paused for a moment before turning to face the Flowering.

"And you, Miss LeBlanc," said the Verdant Queen, addressing the beautiful Violet. "Would you accept to serve the Antler Crown as its Avant Guard? To inspire and promote the desires of others, and shape the new waves of art and fashion within the Freehold?" After asking the two of them to swear, the Gristlegrinder fell back to silence, offering the pair a toothy grin as she awaited for their response.

Perry diCarto

Perry smiled broadly. Assist in matters of diplomacy and the law - that wouldn't be a stretch for the defence attorney, who did that anyway. "It would be an honour to serve our Court as its Advocate, my Queen," the Shadowsoul said honestly. What a fantastic opportunity!

As she looked to Violet, Perry's smile remained firmly in place, his emerald eyes sparkling with excitement for the Flowering.

-1 WP to swear pledge

Violet too had the look of honour washed over her delicate features. Feeling the her Mantle swell as she began to pledge for Avant Guard. “Oui, I shall indeed Mrs. Rosemary. It would be a merveilleux privilege and opportunity to do so.”

The words rolled off her lips while the bouquet of exotic flowers permeated the area around them. She felt grateful to find such a unique and wonderful Freehold. Her evening had become more exciting than she had initially planned.

-1 WP for Pledge

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Presence •••• (Entertaining)
    Striking Looks •• (Contagious Smile)
    Fame ••
    Mantle ••• (distant laughter)

Mask
    Brown hair, kind brown eyes, good-looking and quick to smile.
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

"Wow," said Heath, nodding approvingly of the decision and the result. "It's really touching seeing it from this end." He playfully wipes his eyes and grins for both Springs and their appointments. "Congratulations, you too! Gosh, I'm really feeling the commitment here. Spring is really coming together. Let's make this Emerald Court the best one anyone's ever seen! And we'll kick it off with a great charity."

Now all they needed was the rest of the Springs in the Freehold onboard and see what they could accomplish. Lots of desires out there to fulfill, lots of life yet to live.

As both Perry and Violet swore their pledges respectively, the Spring Ogress' smile widened. "Wonderful! Simply wonderful," she said with some excitement in her voice, turning to listen to Heath as he spoke. "You are absolutely right Heath. The commitment you have all shown so far is simply great, and rather inspiring!" Mrs. Rosemary paused for a moment, considering a couple of things. "I do hope you all can help me to rally the rest of the Court, and bring them all together to celebrate the coming of Spring properly when the time comes!" It was clear that she was not only excited about the event, but also about the Verdant Court's future, which at that moment appeared to be quite bright.

OOC: I think we've covered most, if not all, that had to be covered. So...you guys ready to end the scene?

Perry diCarto

Perry grinned broadly, feeling the pull of the Wyrd as he sealed himself into the Corporal pledge of his new office. He had no idea Spring had a position for someone exactly like him - then again, he supposed it made sense. Desires had a way of being dark every now and again and some people had a way of fucking up and getting into trouble with the law. Identities weren't easy to come by, and a defence lawyer was key to protecting them in those cases.

And now, he was that defence lawyer.

"Thanks, Heath,"
    he said with a smile, looking back at Mrs. R. "We'll do our best to get them involved, ma'am. Juno and Mary Lee wouldn't want to miss this, I'm sure."

I'm good to call it

“Oui! Certainly this task is not without amazing accomplishment.” The Flowering was pleased as peaches at how the planning and the rest of the evening turned out. “Oh we would be delighted Mrs. Rosemary.” Nodding to the two men at the table. Although the Spring Fairest was concerned about Juno for many reasons.

Turning to the Minstrel with a beautiful grin. “Merci Monsieur Heath. Perhaps we shall discuss arrangements for Saint Valentine’s no?”

Yup, sounds good.

ooc

Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Presence •••• (Entertaining)
    Striking Looks •• (Contagious Smile)
    Fame ••
    Mantle ••• (distant laughter)

Mask
    Brown hair, kind brown eyes, good-looking and quick to smile.
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

Same here! Scene End!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread