Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
171 - 179
DISPLAYED
Rescue Mission

Page 18 of 18 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18

"House Oberloch takes matters of Masquerade very seriously. We'd been watching this one very closely," the patriarch says, gesturing with his staff to the unconscious Ramon, still impaled on the hand of the large, brutish vampire. "And then you and your friends came snooping around. So, when you came around again, asking questions, we'd already decided to see what happened when you found him. Wanted to see if you were in cahoots with him. So we had Prudence show you the way to his place." He gestures to the heavy teen girl with the blonde hair, blue eyes and bland, round features.

"You really shouldn't have tried to hurt her, but I suppose we should thank you for giving her a chance to show she really is of Oberloch blood." The old man chuckles. "The way Ruth tells it, it was pretty funny, her leaving you crawling in the mud. So, Prudence has earned her spot as a full member of the family. We'll be initiating her next full moon, and I suppose she has you to thank for her earning that so young." The big girl, Prudence, grins.

"This one, though..." Again he gestures to Ramon. "Well, he'll provide our youngest the chance to fully awaken his blood. Since you want to make sure he's taken care of, you can watch."

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina tries and suceeds at keeping the disgust from showing on her face. While the punishment was ironic, it was still disgusting and distasteful. And illegal to boot. But that would be for the Prince to decide, not her.

"Alderman, you and yours have shown great skill and honor. Your pronouncement of the sentence is enough for me, I have full faith in your honor to carry it out."

And full faith in your savagery and barbarism. "So, I will not be attending. And your ruling on my swords?"

Come on, i give you peace and ignore your evil crime, and promise to never bother you again. the least you can do is prevent theft in your domain.

The elder nods, and some of the other vampires hand over the swords. "Tell your Prince we will deal with those kine who served this one. Some will be enthralled, others may serve as breeding or food stock. In any case, the Masquerade will be preserved." He grins. "I'm sure this county's Sheriff, Jared Oberloch, and his cousin and deputy, Gary Oberloch, will help with that as needed."

"Don't forget the one of your number hiding in the basement of this hovel," he adds.

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie keeps from rolling her eyes just barely. "I'll go get her, then we can go." Roxie heads back to the stairs heading down and bangs on the door frame before shouting down, "Sabri! Pull yourself together. Don't make me come down there and get you!"
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

Sabri Nidra

NOS
    PRE

Can Sabri roll again for fear frenzy?

Since she's away from the vampires that triggered it, we can assume she is able to calm at this point without a roll.

Sabri Nidra

NOS
    PRE

All is quiet in the basement and after a matter of brief moments, weary footsteps can be heard on the stairs before Sabri appears at the door, looking more than flustered.

"That will not be necessary, Miss Hart, but your kindness is duly noted." She doesn't make eye-contact with anyone, especially the Oberlochs. "Are we leaving?"

Regina Pia

PRE

"Yes Madam Sabri, we are. Thank you for your help." Regina leaves, following Sabri to her car.

As soon as she is out of earshot of the Oberlochs, Regina whispers to Roxie.
    "Madam, you have done me a kindness today, and it will be remembered. The same for you sir." She looks at Lorne. "Your business here today is of no small consequence, I will ensure that your actions are included in my report to the Prince. Please, tell me about them on the way back to Sacramento."

And so the vampires head back to Sacramento, Regina free again and all of them content that they have heard the last of Ramon... though perhaps not of the kindred of House Oberloch.

Scene ends.

Page 18 of 18 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18
Closed Thread