Watch
21 - 27
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Greased Lightning (Private)

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Dale Hunt

PRE

Dale couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle at the Irraka's response. The idea of a pack of wolves engaging in a session of trust-building activities and icebreakers, like the ones people engaged in during corporate retreats, flashed through his head for a moment. Maybe we can ask each other about our favorite colors, he thought to himself with a quick grin. The thought was amusing, but he knew that the next step would be to introduce Blitzkrieg to the rest of the pack. After all, they would have to gauge what sort of chemistry he had with the rest of the Crusaders. Turning to Digger, the Rahu awaited for the Alpha's response.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"We don't you meet back here in a couple days and I will have some of the boys show up. We can have a few drinks and you can get to meet the people." Digger gives a nod of approval to Dale.

Rather then just popping up yet another Prophecy Motorcycles thread, why don't you guys just drop into this thread.

T
    Tyladhras

Blitzkrieg nodded, smiling. "Sounds like a plan." He extended a handshake to Digger, then Dale. No harm in being professional. "It's been a pleasure."

Bliztkrieg says his goodbyes and indeed returns a few days later in this thread.

R
    Ryan Deshane

With Blitz gone Digger turns Dale, "Opinion?" He asked.

Dale Hunt

PRE

"He's a soldier," replied Dale bluntly. "Seems to have the right mindset for our mission, but only time will tell if he's a good fit with the rest of the pack." He gave his Alpha a quick shrug before adding, "I say we give him a shot to meet the guys, play it by ear."

Aight, sounds good to me! I'll be joining that thread as well then

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Sound good, lets go get something to eat. I'm starving." Digger says and stands, grabbing his gear and heads out.

End Scene?

K
    Kazakin

Nice intro work guys.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3