Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Some New Faces at the Bar (Four Seasons Bar)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    I
    Irina

"Well, we don't want you staying out too long and waking up late in the morning," the Fairest responded to Shin's remark. The time was pressing on after all, and they had been conversing for some time. "Thank you again for the drink," she added politely, raising the glass before finishing the beverage.

She always had enjoyed nightcaps; Anya could remember that from the time Before.

Perry diCarto

Perry smiled broadly at Rook, then raised his glass back to Shin and said, "It's about time I get going as well. See you guys next time." With that, Perry tipped his drink back and placed it on the bar before heading out.

He was sure that he would. The Four Seasons bar was their own personal Cheers nowadays - with better music.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"See you." Tally says when Perry makes it known he's leaving. She drinks from her cup, unlike the others, she didn't have a job but she does have a routine.

"So, who else will be leaving to turn in so they can get up for their job in the morning?" She asks the group curiously.

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

"I'm a bartender. Morning is bedtime," Mary replies with a smirk, "Good night, early birds."

K
    Kazakin

"Goodnight, Shin, Perry... anyone who's leaving," Rook gave a slight, corner of the mouth smile. He was already home, which made it very convenient for not having to leave any time soon. Plus, he would be playing for the rest of the night anyway. His break was pretty much over.

"Well, this is my job," he pointed out amiably to Tally. "So not me."

Plus, after he was finished, he doubted that sleeping would be on his mind.

I
    Irina

"I think I can handle one more. The Forge can survive without me for a few hours. This time," she answered jokingly, alluding to her workaholic tendencies. Frankly, it had been easier to leave work at the correct time as opposed to later recently. It helped knowing she was not returning to an empty room, void of individual personality.

"Goodnight," she added to the others who were leaving straight away.

Looks like pretty much everyone left the bar. So...scene end!

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.