Ended
Watch

Sacramento Night Un-Life

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    R
    Robert

The discussion was fascinating, Marshall wasn't the most fluent speaker around but, he wasn't stupid. He enjoyed listening to other people's perspectives, it helped pass the time. He had heard of Kerzan, at least some stories anyways. He had his own impressions, but he tried not to be too biased, after all, he haden't been around then. Marshall looked at the pretty Carthian Lord. "I have heard some stories, Beb. Please, tell me what you know as truth. I'm intrested, continue, Miss Cohen."

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    (Fashionable / Piercing Blue Eyes)
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Well not to go into too much detail, but the Carthian Movement was made from the other Covenants." Ashley shrugged softly, thinking back to some of the first Invictus that paved the way for the movement to follow, as she recalled the days when she to belonged to the First Estate.
    "Don't be pretentious, I am the truth."

Social Combat
    WP ••••• | Dominance Modifier ••••• | Guile •• | Nerve [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

R
    Robert

Marshall watched as she shrugged the conversation off and nodded. "Mais Beb, what about your past, what does the beginnings of the Movement have to do with you?" he smiled slightly and leaned in before asking his next question softly, "and what do you want to learn from me?" His eyes narrowed a little as he leaned closer to her as the Wolf howled to assert dominance over the Lord. Marshall fought it back again, trying to learn more about what they could do for one another. 'She could prove to be a great asset in the future....'

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Everything and nothing on both accounts." Ashley said softly. It did not really matter that she was one of the Invictus who slowly became a Carthian by dint of mindset, nor did she really care to exert any form of intrigue over Marshall. Ashley held her plans close to her, and they really did not involve other kindred at the moment, nor were they anything she care to see come about over night. She had seen centuries, and the weight of time taught her patience.

"Only thing that matters is just a matter of time..."

"Which we have a ample supply of, my friend..."

Social Combat

R
    Robert

Marshall nodded and smiled in agreement. He understood entirely, he had his share of decades under his own belt.

"Mais, Beb, I'll enjoy the veillier while I can then," He smiled genuinely and tapped her with his elbow slightly, "Are you ready to head back? It has been a good night so far, and I don't want to ruin it by keeping you from your business, Miss Cohen."

Marshall glanced towards the front of the car and nodded, "We may need a driver though," he added with a chuckle.

Ashley Cohen
    Presence
    (Resolute)
    Striking Looks
    Blood Potency
    Ashley Cohen

Blush Active in Scenes
    Scenes

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ashley nodded her head. "Tonight so far will suffice." With that said she lurches forward, putting a knee on the center console and pressing on the horn to alert Mike that they were ready for his return.

"It was a pleasure Mr. Cross." Ashley said softly as Mike opened up the drivers' door and settled back in to chauffeur the pair around.

"Mike, would you be so kind to return my friend back to where we picked him up?"

With a nod of his head he put the car into drive and began to head back to the hotel.

Shall we wrap it up with your post?

Social Combat

R
    Robert

Watching as the man climbed back into the driver seat, Marshall leaned closer to Ashley, "It sure was Miss Cohen, thank you again for the tour. If you ever need my services, just call." With that Marshall slipped her a piece of paper with his phone number on it and smiled at the pretty woman.

It had been a pretty good night after all. He hoped to hear from her again soon. Marshall watched as the city flew outside the window as they made their way back to the hotel.

As the car pulled up to the hotel, Marshall gathered himself and bid Miss Cohen a final adieu. "Have a beautiful night, Beb, I look forward to seeing you again."

With that he bowed slightly and closed the door to the Escalade and walked towards the hotel.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.