31 - 39
DISPLAYED
(1211) Consilium: Animus and Kiko

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

The kiss catches him by surprise, and for a long moment the Thyrsus barely reacts. Only to realize that Kiko was walking away and he didn't have any way to contact her. "I ... phone number?"

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia approached Animus as the Asian Thyrsus bounced away.

I have her number if you want it.

She gave the man a smile, after all, she was the one who was kissing him. Not the other way around. Though it did provide certain questions.

And Animus looked plain off kilter.

This was something she would never let die.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

k
    kimura

For whatever the reason Kiko simply didn't hear his question for her number. She was lost in her own world again as she spun and dipped in the sheer joy of dance.

As things progressed she'd finally notice Vae from before and give the woman a smile and a wave with a grin in Animus and Vae's direction as part of her mind queried Hmm... I wonder if Vae gives good hugs... must ask one day... Life is hugs... and music with a smattering of sugar darn it!

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yeah, I'd appreciate that." The Thyrsus glances around, quickly getting an eyeful of the club's flashing lights, before his gaze settles on Vaeltia. "Been a long night. How'd the meeting go?" Politics had come so close to destroying him. He needed to stay away from it. But despite everything that had happened, and everything that might yet, the urge was still there to know, to make sure the Consilium was on a reasonable track.

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

Well enough.” Vaeltia said as she found a pen and wrote the digits down for the Thyrsus.

I’d tell you more but I think that would be Gallows thing, no hard feelings though.

She patted him on the arm.

Now technically I have to find my cabal mates and at least imply that we need to have a get together.

nimbus

k
    kimura

When the music finally settled down Kiko smiled to her current dance partner and patted her on the head affectionately spoke a few words of encouragement to the woman and then headed slowly back over to Vae and Animus stopping just a few feet from them to give them privacy before finally speaking again

"This was fun and enlightening in so many ways" she grinned flush with just plan energy as the pulse of her own heart sounded like war drums in her ears as she clasped her hands in front of her waist to give Vae a polite, yet small, bow of greetings as her hair flailed about her sticking to her face and skin as she stood up grinning like the cat who ate the canary before turning her attention towards Jammer and his announcements at which point hell yes she clapped!

After a moment or two she turned her attention back to her fellow Wise "There should be more bouncing... cause bouncing is good for the soul... words of wisdom from the confused one... Me!" grinning now still breathing hard and that... connection ... she'd felt earlier to the Wild and she -LOVED- it.

"Ani'nii I thank you for your words of wisdom and encouragement to me and the bouncing, it was fun and we should do it again sometime. Ms. Vae ... Ani-nii is a good bouncer you should bounce with him to it's... well... words can't describe it really but "Fun" will have to be a poor cousin in word choice"

Reaching over she gave both Wise another of her signature hugs-of-awesome as she squeezed both with everything she had left in her giving each a cheerful kiss on the cheek before stepping away winking to Animus "I should get back to my brother's before they wonder if I scampered out and well... stuff... because stuff happens and absolute stuff happens absolutely."

This time she gave a proper bow to both yet that 'spark' in her eyes was still there as she grinned brightly looking at Vae "I had a feeling you gave good hugs and I was right, score one for me! Ani-nii you owe me a hot chocolate... ja-ne!"

Turning to head away she stuck her tongue out at both playfully as she waved and headed towards well... someone.. she'd not seen her brother's so she wandered about until she found them or found something neat to be curious about but regardless... she was a VERY happy young lady at the moment... a feeling she prayed would last for a long while

Kiko has left the Scene

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus smiles. He couldn't help it; Kiko's enthusiasm was just that infectious. He returns the hug gently, barely managing to sneak in a hurried "See you later" as the young woman darts off again.

Jammer's announcement merits polite clapping. It wasn't a flaw in the music that the subject matter had cut him so deeply.

Finally, he turns back to Vae. "She has so much energy. At any rate, I guess this is goodbye for the moment?"

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Vae

Status (Culture) •
    ST INFO

PRE

For now, You should bring Shelly over one of these days, I miss that puppy.” She said with a grin. Her own reaction to the announcement an echo of Animus’ applause.

I have to see if I can actually get ahold of my Cabal... you wouldn’t happen to know which wall West is making sure doesn’t fall over, would you?

nimbus

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'll keep that in mind. I'm sure I can find somewhere for her to show up."

At mention of West the last vestiges of the smile vanish instantly, and he shakes his head. "Nope, haven't seen him."

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread