Ended
Watch

Martha and Teo meet

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Splendid! We should arrange to meet with others in this investigation at the earliest opportunity! But...the texts..yes..." she seemed to be planning in her mind as she spoke and smiled to Teo. "Having your help in this matter will, I am certain, help unlock many secrets! We shall be speaking with the Heirophant about this matter!" another smile, the idea of collaborating with Chris Wooding was one that obviously pleased her.

OOC: But this will require careful planning to dovetail with the plot!

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

B
    Beej

The Heirophant..interesting. One wonders how occult this matter is for him to be involved. Or it was a simple matter of too much thinking or wishful thinking. "I shall brush on my Hungarian so I will be in top form. If I may, this sounds like it involves something wider than translating a tome. Would I be too forward in asking about the circumstances surrounding the 'investigation?'" He asked very politely and delicately. Martha's mood had soured once tonight already and he did not wish to affect it again in such a manner so the monk made his request as appropriate as possible.

Martha Villiers

PRE

With a grateful nod Martha answers swiftly, peering at Teo over the rims of her spectacles, "Murder. The murder of Kindred, sir. We need to put an end to any threat that remains while bringing maximum and swift to punishment those responsible for these murders." her answer is bold and her suggests that there is to be no mercy involved in this pursuit.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

B
    Beej

One thing that had always struck Teo, even more when he was still alive, was how the Kindred felt about murder. When Kindred starting dying it was like a flock of fowl rising up into the air squawking en-mass. He supposed when one was drunk on the notion of one's 'superiority' to the rest of creation, being reminded of it was so inconvenient A reminder that despite what is whispered, you are still nothing more than a man and quite small. The monk would love to have a discussion about the topic with Martha but decided it would probably not be seen in the best of lights at this point in time. "I see. Murder is one of the deadliest of the sins. Does the suspicion lay in a Kindred source or is the involvement in hunters? Or are we dealing with one of the 'others'?" There were plenty of things that could kill a kindred, many of which lurked in the shadows with vampires.

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Kindred, sir..." she replies swiftly to his main question, "I suspect we are dealing with Kindred. Though the activity of something else cannot be ruled out." she nods once more and begins to plan where to go next to recover the items and documents from safe storage for the Heirophant and Teo to investigate.

"Several Kindred have been slain, sir...we have identified some of those involved. Yet there is much left to discover. In fact...the corpse of one Kindred possibly involved is..." she hesitated, resisting the chance to identify the location of the corpse at the Cedar Fields Funeral Home. "...well, perhaps we should meet with the Heirophant when I have assembled the items and re-grouped with the Reeve."

A gentle smile now to Teo. Her earlier harshness mellowing.

B
    Beej

ooc

"I have so many questions ma'am. But I shall hold them for the meeting. Undoubtedly they will be answered by the research you have already done at the meeting." he paused and nodded to himself as he mulled over again what Martha had said. The corpse issue and the possibilities of the culprits put his mind into overdrive. With the tantalizing tidbits and the breadth of his knowledge, his though process had a habit of getting wildly ahead of him, leaving simple answers in the dust.

"Thank you for this opportunity Herald. I will make every effort to unravel this case."

Martha Villiers

PRE

On that note, I daresay Martha and Teo will part in good humour and with purpose and re-group at the Reverence meeting thread later.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread