(1301) Twist & Velma

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Velma nods at her Elder’s words about the gatherings.

Those were in fact partially designed for such face to face meetings. Partially designed. Velma sprung a few thoughts about the nuance in Twist’s speech and what she truly meant about it but then decided to drop it.

“To Sacramento?”

“Well… the easy answer would be peace and prosperity.” The succubus pauses for a while as if thinking about the subject herself.

“But I enjoyed peace and prosperity to some extent in my previous place…” It was not like she was being chased or bloodhunted in some town or anything remotelly similar.

“what I tell to myself is soul searching, chasing after my artistic self.” The songstress pauses for a moment longer.

“but I guess even that is not granted.” She says quickly brushing aside some darker clouds that were forming in her mind.

“Maybe it’s a bit of both. Looking for new opportunities, beginning anew and finding inspiration in a place where peace and prosperity is valued.” That would be more accurate she thought.

“speaking of which, I know the Priscus owns the Ballo Della Notte correct?” Velma asked Twist with genuine curiosity, The Ballo was one of the places in town that interested her the most but she had never set foot in it.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Far from being irritated at the stop and go of Velma’s first few sentences, Twist thoroughly appreciated it. Though she had a fairly good grasp of the English language, sometimes those who were born to it seemed so inclined to long winded verbose monologues, that she simply had a hard time following with any sort of interest or attention. Which was a shame because normally if she was attempting to follow it meant it was important.
    “I am sure that you will be able to find what you seek here. It is a city with much opportunity for those willing to try. Though,” she paused for just a moment, [color=indigo] “those of us who have found such already, do like to protect what we have built. I would urge caution in your early days.”[color=indigo] Before her warning could be too read into too much though Twist tilted her head slightly and moved smoothly onto a different topic. “Your artistic self? Do you follow the ways of the Crone?”
    At the mention of her theater, a proud and pleased smile appears. “I do. Have you been by for a show?”
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Velma listens attentively to her Priscus’ words.

Hum…a warning?

It made sense, after all they had much to lose.

Her smile widened a bit but as the Priscus moved to a different topic so did her smile changed to something more neutral.

“the Crone?” her eye brow raised slightly, perhaps curious about the observation.

“I’m not too familiar with the Circle of the Crone.” Velma confessed.

“Back in Chicago you were either a Sanctified or a member of the Invictus.” She explained to her elder cousin.

After Velma spoke about the theatre she noticed Twist’s joy about it. The jewel of the crown Velma wondered. No questions about why Staley earned a death sentence for trying to set it on fire…

“Not yet Priscus… times have been truly hectic since my arrival. Which plays do you suggest?” she inquired with interest and joy. Velma enjoyed talking and discussing cultural events, if it was not music, theatre and dance were a close second, the Succubus had played and even had a show of her own back in her days of fame.
    Velma Star*

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Moved on to Here sorry for the double post!
    Velma Star*

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

ooc

"Ah- I apologize then if I insulted you. The Crone are often known for their pursuit of artistic endeavors where I am from. With your mentioning of finding your artistic self I assumed you followed their ways. she said, traces of apology in her voice for the assumption.
    Twist chuckles slightly, "Why mine of course. I can understand the chaos of arriving at a new town- when things settle down though, stop by. Ask for Kalos, he will set you up with a ticket.
    At that point Asa's voice called out over the crowd of Kindred, and Twist turned slightly to listen to his proclamation. Catching his glance, her eyes sparkled and she turned to give Dillon Connery a congratulatory nod. If there was a flash of a predatory grin at being called to support his moves, well, all the better he know she would be there.
    Turning back to Velma she made a small sound of understanding and motioned for Velma to freely head to the the front. "Perhaps when you come to visit the theater for a show," she said in farewell.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Closed Thread