Ended
Watch
11 - 16
DISPLAYED
(2012 Winter Coronation) Duncan and Huntress

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

OOC

"Yeah. Well, I'm not famous but I want to become the best of my kind at last, that's what I can do." Huntress smiled, raking the hair on the back of her head when she saw the bluest of all blue hair in the world approaching

"Hello, nice hair." The woman reaches her hand to the other Elemental. "I'm Huntress. Duncan was telling me of this Freehold and its people." The Fairest's eyes focus on Ion, making the question about the next Summer Courtier hanging in the air.

Duncan smiled in return to the Fairest's words, giving her a nod. "Well, striving to be the best you can be is a noble goal, isn't it?" he said in response, the smile remaining on his icy lips.

As Ion walked up to them, the Constable turned and gave her fellow Elemental a nod. "Hey Ion," he said to the Levinquick. "Not much, I was just chatting with Huntress here." He paused for a moment as he nodded in the direction of the Dancer next to him. "She's just arrived to the Freehold."

Ion gives the Huntress a quick nod. "Welcome to the Freehold." She shifted her weight onto her left leg glancing between the two for a brief moment. "How are you finding Sacramento so far?"

Otto Cash

Mien

Otto's practically covered with scars, silvery scarifications, and tattoos. He also seems to be even leaner and wirier.

Mantle

Heat, slowly scorching the air around him.

Huntress glances at the Snowskin while being glanced at, like a kid caught at something mischievous, and chuckles. Sometimes it was fun, being looked at like that. It created this 'I know something and you don't' feeling, which was really, really funny sometimes.

Well, sometimes it really wasn't, but who cares? let's not think about grave things, let's just enjoy yourself just a bit more.

Huntress smiles at the blue-haired Elemental.

"It seems a fine city, so far, but I'd like to see more. I always love to see more, know more, live more. And I'd like to know you better. What are you doing in this Freehold, if I may ask? Duncan, miss... Ion?"

Duncan raised one of his icy eyebrows slightly at the question. "Me? What do I do?" he asked, curious as to if it was the Fairest's curiosity that had prompted the question, or perhaps something more. "I run the gym and spa here at the Four Seasons actually. Asides from that, I am Summer's Constable of Calefaction." The last words were spoken with a certain degree of pride, which implied the Elemental took his duties and position quite seriously.

Ion shrugged her shoulders quickly. "Trying to keep up with bills..." She glanced between the two for a moment. "Definitely not fun on minimum wage but eh..." Ion was considering her options lately for what other types or work would suit her. Waitressing just was not cutting it anymore...

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread