Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 27
DISPLAYED
Written in Blood: Sutter General Hospital

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Miach
    It was only a few moments until a nurse walked into the room and noticed Miach on the phone. “I’m sorry, Sir, but if you are not well enough to talk to the officer you aren’t well enough to be on the phone.

With a deft move she removed the receiver from the Acanthus and replaced it on it’s cradle. And then moved to check his vitals.
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

Miach

PRE

Miach grunted at the treatment he was receiving. Even if it was customary, he had hoped his status would have granted him some leeway. Looked like he was out of luck to be treated by a zealous nurse, but he really couldn't hold it against the woman after all. He complied as best he could in his weakened state, and hoped he would recover his energy soon.

B, Dark Eyes, Idun

After Officer Greer took the patients' statements he placed his hands on his hips conclusively. "I see. Well to tell you the truth that all fits with the rest of the eyewitness testimonies." He looked to Dark Eyes. "Miss, your weapon is with the rest of your belongings being held by the hospital staff. Don't go getting into any more gunfights if you can help it." He smiled for the first time, a wild unpracticed grin. Looking back to the rest of them he continued, "Don't worry, we'll find these culprits that shot you. Just concentrate on getting better." With that the officer nodded to the attendant nurse and strode away to the door and out of the room. It seemed everyone was in the clear.

Rossi & Reverb

It seemed no one was paying much attention to the Mages in the lobby. Everyone at the hospital had tasks of their own to do and unless they were bothering the staff, Rossi and Reverb weren't a priority.

"I'll do my best not to, officer. I don't need more 'I told you so's' from Dad about the importance of gun ownership," she replies, turning back to her compatriots with an expression which indicating she was open to any further ideas about what the hell was going on.

Idun

PRE

"Goodbye." Idun calls after the officer, she couldn't bring herself to speak any more about the incident that lead to the shooting. With a soft sigh, she does her best to become comfortable in her bed as she glances at the other two, wondering if they want to continue conversation they were having before the officer arrived to ask his questions.

L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi looks around, then when finished he looks at his fellow mage, Reverb. He offers him a pleasant, polite if somewhat smile and a nod.

Then he gives a look at the direction signs . He then moves to the Recovery room area, with relaxed steps.

Okay, I'm just going to wrap this up since there isn't a lot going on. Once the patients are clear of suspicion for involvement in the shooting and determined not to be in any further danger the police clear out from the building. Visiting hours are reestablished and Rossi and Reverb are able to make their way to the patients without much trouble. B relates to Reverb that once he recovers he'll be happy to start work on his requested items provided he is given protection and a place to stay, the details of which can be worked out later. All items are returned to their players and injuries are treated by hospital staff, save for Miach's conditional effects.

Good Scene Everybody!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread