Watch
11 - 14
DISPLAYED
(1301) Allison, Asa, & Max

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison nodded her head with a smile as Max departed. She glanced back to Asa, pursing her lips for a moment as she considered who would likely win out tonight. Between all the contestants, she still felt that Max or Chris held the best potential to pull a win tonight on merit alone, yet she was unsure how well the two would do when it actually came to speaking their case.

Allison's smile turned to a smirk as she whispered to Asa . "I bet a Nos is not going to win the debate..."
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"It would depend on the terms of the bet -- but I might be able to arrange it," Asa answered with a wink.

He couldn't help but glance around. It was no secret Alice Brown had no love lost between her and the Haunts, and he wondered if it were going to become tradition, or if it were simply process of elimination.

"Let's make this interesting -- and fair,"
    he continued, turning his attention back to Allison.

"Shall we wager on who will make the most serious gaffe or come out of this looking the worst?"

It was, after all, something that he would have no control over -- unlike who would win.

"As for terms, given your earlier comment..."

Asa drew her closer and whispered in her ear.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Allison Black

Allison Black

Daeva •• | Domain • | Unaligned

BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP •••(•)
    Current Scenes

[Sac Noir]
    Vitae 4
    WP 3/4
    -Nightlife Active

+2
    SL
    PRE

Allison could not help but shake her head with a giggle. She glanced back to Asa considering his proposal. Out of all of them, she feels that the newer arrivals probably have the greatest chance to flub things up.

"Hmm...deal..." Allison leaned in close to whisper into his ear. "If I win I want a article of clothing...let's say pants..." Allison leaned back, biting her lip.

"Kinda torn between Eric, Ashley, and Albert..." She shrugged wondering if the Shadows will fumble up once the pressure was on and began to recall why she normally did not bet. Just too many choices...

"I think Albert may be a little on the timid side and may not overstep...so hmm..." Allison's eyes drift over to Eric and then to Ashley. "Can I pick two?"

Allison smirks knowing Asa had as much control over who would potentially look the worst as who would win.

It was a fixed bet she was willing to take...
    Allison Black
    Daeva •• | Domain •• | Unaligned
    BP •• |Striking Looks •••• (Hottie) |Presence •••• (Adaptable) |Night Life| WP 3/4

"Our eyes they cannot see..."
    "They're wasted on people just like me..."

Played by Whisper

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa glanced downward at himself, then back to Allison.

"As long as you don't collect on an evening I'm wearing couture,"
    he answered. There was a a smile and hint of laughter when he said it, but the slight arch of his eyebrow indicated he was serious. Some of his clothing had been tailored by designers dead or retired.

Ciara would understand.

He followed where her eyes had been, landing on the Invictus and Carthian. His striking cousin gave Allison's words unintended meaning, and he suppressed a smile as he nodded.

"Well, I don't see why not, in the spirit of fun and games. Are those your two?"
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread