Ended
Watch

Heavy Metal

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    S
    Savnok

"Pansy," was the word he wanted to say and would have said if he was still a mortal. However, he wasn't foolish enough to overtly taunt an elder Kindred. He sighed then spoke, "Very well," BANG! CRUNCH! He turned his attention back to the derby "Damn it I missed that! Is number seven still running?"

S
    Savnok

Albert's phone rang. He checked the number, "Pardon me," he walked off to answer it. He returned moments later. "It was good to see all of you, unfortunately, I must be going."

Albert has left the derby

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

The songstress' ears were greeted by the sound of metal crashing on metal. She smiled to Albert all the while as she watched him answer the phone.

”Of course Mr. Sawyer.” Velma nodded to her fellow spectator.

She looked to the watch as Albert left and decided to leave the derby as well. It was getting late and it seemed like her company had already left the place without her.

The Daeva would need to find sustenance someplace else.

”I think it’s time for me to go as well!” she paused and smiled gently to Abby and Hans.

”be sure to show up at our next meeting!” she offered both as she moved to leave the stadium.

Velma leaves the scene.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

Hans hadn't really paid much attention to the other two kindred as they where talking about the derby. Merely staying out of some sorth of politeness and curiosity.
    "of Course, I will most likely see you two there then Fraulein Star, frauline abby " Hans said as he gave a last nod tot he two of them before he also left the premises.
    [vtr]
    Hans
    BP:1 vitae: 3/10
    Presence:2 (stern)
    disfigurement flaw: a disgusting scar stretching from his chin all the way past is mouth and to his eyebrows. It has healed quite badly, as if somebody just stitched it close and hoped for the best.

[?

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.