Ended
Watch

Albert meets Priscus Ciara Maskelyne

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    S
    Savnok

Albert was caught off guard when her tone darkened and reflexively leaned away. Obviously the problem had been handled with ruthless efficiency.

After adjusting his posture he was comfortable once again. Judging by her mentioning mortal days, Albert deduced she was indeed British. "Ah, so you must be a Londoner. I believe Herald Villiers is British as well. Interesting to see we have such a diverse group of Kindred." Then the idea came him, "How would one such as ourselves arrange for travel to the Old World?"

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara nods her head slightly at Albert's observation.* Indeed I am, Mr Sawyer. By birth, actually. And the Herald is also from Great Britain; though I do not recall meeting her during my time in London. Perhaps she hails from another part of the Empire... *To Ciara, it would always be the British Empire, diminished as it was the past seventy years.

She's a little surprised as the conversation takes a sudden shift towards travel, but she adjusts quickly.* The most convenient way is to take a private jet from New York to London. Especially if you can provide a crew that has been trained to accommodate the... particular needs of our kind. When I was forced to return to England to deal with personal matters last year, that is how I traveled. *Of course, it also helped to have an over-protective Brother who provided a private, tinted limo to be waiting for you on the tarmac at Hethrow...*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

S
    Savnok

"The Empire," that was something no one in the modern day referred to the U.K. as. She must be at least over a century old. A thought of schadenfreude quickly snuck into his head, I wonder what it must have felt like witnessing one's homeland decline over such a time...

"That is very interesting. I suppose there's a sufficient number of Kindred about that are willing to help out with such matters."

Albert's phone vibrated within his pant pocket. He had his alarm set to notify him when it was nearing the end of the night. "Priscus Maskelyne, I believe our wonderful conversation may unfortunately be coming to an end shortly. I want to express my thanks in meeting you and offer a token of my appreciation," he reached into his jacket and retrieved a sealed vanilla white envelope and placed it on the table before him.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Personally, I've found it much more satisfying to look after any travel arrangements myself. *It was also safer given how many enemies a Kindred could amass over the years.

She nods as Albert decides it is time to end the meeting; that tall Ventrue smiling politely.* The pleasure has been mine, Mr Sawyer. And that is most generous of you... *She reaches out, taking the envelope without opening it. It would have been rude to do so in front of Albert; instead the Priscus gently rises from her seat, waiting for Albert to do so also.*

Shall I see you out, Mr Sawyer? *She asks softly, waiting patiently for Albert to stand as well.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

S
    Savnok

Albert arose shortly after her, "Thank you very much Madame Priscus, I am grateful for your time and knowledge." He tilts his head up to meet her eyes.

Damn she's tall.

"Allow me to get the door for you,"
    he says as he approaches with a mildly noticable timid gait.

Inside the envelope

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara bows her head slightly in thanks as Albert gets the door for her. The two Ventrue make their way out of the underground area, each leaving to their respective havens for the evening.*

End Scene

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.