Ended
Watch

Basic computer tuition

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Nothing good could come from more commenting on his former offer, so Aοleen let it slide gracefully, and instead thanked the Ventrue again. The pleasure was all mine, and I hope we'll be seeing each other about this all in the next few monthes.

When she saw him pack all his equipment, the Mekhet moved to at least grab the less cumbersome laptop. It wouldn't do to let him leave like that. On their way toward the parking, he stopped though, and enquired about other members of their Covenant. I have been seeing the Grand Wyrm, of late, as well as Supplicant Villiers and Slave Raluca, but that's it.

Supplicant Walder and Slave Blackthorne... I have only met them in passing, and can't really say.
    She paused, and thought a second. It's been some time already, so you must be right, of course. They must have been on their way to LA, or some other Domain. Of course, she had never been much of a peoplesperson, so it was no surprise the Shadow wouldn't keep in touch with casually met people. What could happen over time was an entirely different matter, though.

Chase Ankers
    Chase Ankers

Presence ••• (charming)
    Striking Looks •• (handsome)
    Blood Potency •
    -Blush Active in Social Scenes-

PRE

"Ah, thank you," says Chase as Aileen takes his laptop for him. He also listened to her answer and replied, "So it seems. Well I'm glad that you've stuck around at least, Aileen. Slave Raluca has also proven to be quite an intriguing addition. In any case, I wish you well this evening. Until next time." He smiled and let himself out of the Chapter House, heading to his vehicle.

End Scene?

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

Thank you very much, Chase. Enjoy your evening, too, thanks. she replied to the leaving Lord with a genuine smile of thanks. Once he was gone, she walked back to her computer. She still had homeworks to do before her meditation time.

End Scene

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread