Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1301) Max and Teodor

B
    Beej

With Max's permission, Teodor approached the Grand Wyrm. The faint smell of basil trails trails behind the monk. Teodor caught Tracy Burns smile and wave and returns it with a smile and nod of the head. He personally did not know his fellow Dragon all that well and was not sure of the propriety of waving to Court Officials in this particular domain. "Good evening Grand Wyrm." He said rather jovially. Tonight was looking to be very exciting. Another successful experiment and a dramatic presentation of Invictus pageantry. And if the Lord smiled on his prayers, a Regency for the Ordo. "I hope I am not intruding on any last minute preparations. I wanted to wish you luck in tonight's debate and offer little bit of information on one of the debators, Mr. Albert Sawyer." Teodor made a subtle gesture toward the man.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*As Teodor approaches, Max catches sight of Tracy as she crosses Court, returning her wave with a slight smile and a polite dipping of his head. Seeing that she was already engaged with someone else, he turns his attention back to the other approaching Dragon.* Good evening, Brother Raluca... *Max says politely. He used the other Mekhet's chosen personal title rather than his proper Ordo title; feeling that calling a fellow Dragon "Slave" in public was both rude, and could be seen as a sign of weakness by those not of the Order. The last thing Max would abide would be the Order looking weak to outsiders.

He smiles a little as he warms up to the conversation, the thin Mekhet shaking his head slightly.* Not at all. I'm not sure exactly when things are going to get started, so I'm just sort of hanging around at the moment. *One eyebrow quirks up as he mentions Sawyer, Max turning away from the Court as a whole as he speaks.* Thank you, it should be an interesting evening; one way or the other...

Assuming Teodor followed Max's lead and turns towards him, Max drops his voice to a low whisper only Teodor could hear. He was sure a bit of pre-debate information wasn't illegal; but he didn't want it to seem like either man had been specifically gathering intelligence.*

Whisper

B
    Beej

Relieved he was not disturbing the Grand Wyrm, Teodor relaxed a little. Heinz's eyebrow lift and turn was all Teodor needed to follow his lead. "Debate contest for regency, not as exciting as duels I have seen before but more interesting I hope. And less expensive for wall repairs and bystanders' cloths." he chuckled. The Duchess had rather particular tastes when it came to settling conflicts and making her underlings jump for table bread.

Whisper

"Is this often how His Grace conducts such affairs?" returning a normal conversational tone. "Competitions of wits and intelligence?"

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max laughs politely at Teodor's mention of martial duels.* Ahh, I'm afraid you missed that one, Brother. The last Regency was decided in that fashion. I thought about joining that one as well. Until one of the Gangrel popped out a wicked looking set of claws... *After Jillian turned the contest into a potential blood bath, Max had quickly decided he didn't want a Regency that badly.*

He listens with interest at the little bit of information Teo had to share.* Hmm, I'll keep that in mind... *For a moment, Max regretted wearing the Mask of Tranquility to Court tonight. Still, he felt it was better to keep the air of mystery concerning his age; better to keep people guessing then hold a slight advantage he didn't feel he needed. And the Prince had made it clear dropping one's Mask in the middle of Court was a Bad Idea.*

Not very often. The last Regency contest was about a year ago; and a physical one as I mentioned. This is the first time we've had a debate of a mental nature as far as I'm aware... *Max catches the Prince approaching and motioning him over; the Grand Wyrm acknowledging Asa with a bow of the head.*

And it looks like his Grace wished to have a word with me. If you'll excuse me, Brother Raluca...

B
    Beej

"Oh course Grand Wyrm. May the Almighty Father smile upon your endeavor tonight. " Teo said as a parting and stepped back a step. He certainly was not going get in the way of a Princely summons. The monk did wonder what the reason for it was of course, but refrained from too much speculative thought.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Whatever Max thought of Teodor's blessing was hidden behind a polite bow of the head, the thin Mekhet turning from his Cousin and making his way towards the Prince.*

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.