Ended
Watch

Albert Sawyer meets Brother Raluca

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    B
    Beej

"Las Vegas? I am told there are number of spectacular circuses that speculative in acrobats." Beyond that he knew its was a massive den of vices. Gambling, drugs, prostitution, murder, infidelity, abuses and excesses of all kinds. It was not the sort of place he would ever consider going. Although he supposed if there were a chapterhouse there, he could imagine all that Las Vegas money could possibly buy a very extensive library. And there would be plenty of sinners that could slack his thirst. Filthy degenerants and whores. He reins in his dark thoughts and his stirring Beast. "Oh. Not to changes topics suddenly but you said your business was with Asian markets? I am assuming this is done over the internet? There is Mr. Chase Ankers, member of the Domain. He owns computer and internet services company. I am not sure if that be helpful to you but I thought I should pass it along. I know he is always looking for business."

S
    Savnok

Albert nodded, acknolwedging the monk was on target, "That would be correct Brother Raluca, it is the only way to trade." Once the Romanian mentioned Chase Ankers, he became intrigued, "I've not met this Kindred yet. Would you happen to have his contact information or the name of his firm by chance?"

B
    Beej

"I believe I have his card, allow me to look." Teodor said before leaning over and retrieving his satchel. He digs through it for a moment before pulling out a small personal organizer. He pulls out cards, looking for the right one. Finding it, he tore out a page and scribbled down Chase's name and his business number. "Here you go." he said handing the slip of paper to Sawyer. "I hope he may be of some help to your business..and visa versa of course."

S
    Savnok

"Thank you Brother Raluca," Albert examined the note and programmed the information from the card into his phone before handing it back to the Monk. "No sense in wasting paper," he replies with a smile, "I'm sure we can obtain an amicable relationship."

B
    Beej

Teodor replaced the card and glanced at his watch when he was done. "Oh..later than I imagined. It has pleasant to talk with you Mr. Sawyer but it seems my appointment Herald Villiers is almost upon me." the monk said as he gathered his satchel and stood. He offered his hand to the gentleman and a warm smile. "I hope we can have another such conversation in the future."

S
    Savnok

Albert arose and shook the Monk's hand, "Thank you Brother Raluca, I appreciate your kindness. You've been of great help. Best of luck to you with the Herald."

B
    Beej

Teodor nodded his head. "Good evening sir." He said and then headed back toward the Herald's office.

End Scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.