Ended
Watch

House of the Rising Sun

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

The points raised by the Grand Wyrm were sound, of course, but in her heart's heart, Aïleen was sure the Beast was too instinctive to actually think in a given situation. She nodded. I'm willing, yes. At worst, she would get permanently rid of her nightmares, after all... right ?

She didn't feel like commenting on the dangers of Sacramento, but made a note not to dally too long before studying that particular ability.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max nods his head in agreement to her words.* Very well. All that remains is for you to tell me when you're ready...

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

I've come here thinking it might be tonight. Of course, it can be at any other time more convenient for you, I understand it might not be the best of times. she stated that as a matter of fact, because it was true.

Ciara Maskelyne

Very well; I will go talk to Samantha and let her know what's expected of her. We'll meet you upstairs in a few minutes.

OOC

Aileen McFarlane

PRE

OOC

I am very much obliged, Great Wyrm. I hope to do you proud by my studies. the Mekhet female said in thanks. It was true as far as it went, but she realized she would have to learn some skills that would make her worthwhile, because how could she otherwise hope to progress in her Requiem. That too would require thought...

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread