Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"Brave. Foolish." Green shrugged mechanically without emotion. "That thing had my life. I can't go back. But instead of enjoying that life, it goes and wrecks it, yeah? Hurts the ones I love. Poisons the last memories they have of, well, me." The mountain took the Winter Queens glare and cast it back with a sudden determined look. "I can't let that slide, my Queen. After that I'm done."

The Sun Banisher raised a single eyebrow as Green spoke up. It was unclear whether this was a sign of confusion as to why this newcomer was speaking to his Queen like this, or whether he was pleasantly surprised by this Elemental's conviction. Regardless, the Shadowsoul did not move any other muscle as he stared blankly at the giant, keeping his thoughts to himself for the time being.

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Fairest (Treasured/Snowskin)
    Winter Mantle 5
    Presence 5 (Regal), Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask, Gentrified Bearing
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

Katrin's Mien, which is rarely seen outside of the Hedge, is not all that much different in appearance from her Mask.

The difference is she is unerringly perfect. (Gentrified Bearing, Striking looks 4)

Her skin is pale with the slight touches of blue and luminescent as if she was partially carved out of porcelain and ice. Her hair, like her eyes, are the dark black of onyx with the harsh clarity of ice.

PRE

The Winter Queen appeared to be completely unimpressed with the Elemental's speech, which should not come as a surprise to anyone. As usual, her expression remain the same as it had been before, while she listened to Green speak about his Fetch problem. She did not break eye contact with him at all, but waited for him to finish speaking before piping up again.

"You are right about one thing, no? You cannot go back," said Katrin in her usual cold tone, pausing after saying those words to let their full weight hang in the cool air around them for a moment or two. "You do seem pretty adamant about hunting down your impostor though. As Harvey mentioned, Swilla may be of some help to you if you choose to seek him out, no?"

There was another pause in the Fairest's words, but her icy glare continued to be locked with Green's. "However, if you manage to bring danger to this Freehold with your...hunting activities, your impostor will be the last thing anyone remembers of you, yes?" Just like before, there was no fluctuation in her tone. After all, the Onyx Queen did not need to raise her voice to make her point loud and clear. If anything, her perfectly cool voice was much more effective in delivering the threat message.
    Presence 5 (Regal) | Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask | Gentrified Bearing |(Mask hardened) | (speaks with a Russian accent)

I
    Irina

You cannot go back.

They were some of the truest words the Fairest had heard spoken in the Freehold to date, and the remark rang clearly in Anya's mind. It was a depressing phrase as well, for those who had been taken and actually did have a lot to go back to.

Things could very easily have been so different.

At the break in conversation, the Iron Adjutant rose and nodded to each of them. "If you will excuse me, I need to speak with the Red Victor," she politely excused, before stepping away.

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"Fair enough. If thats the price for clearing my past, then that is what I must pay," the mountain said.

He breathed out slowly; it was not a sigh, not really. "Now that we have that out of the way... I think this isn't the place to talk of court stuff, right? Is there a better place... you know... where we can talk without too many ears listening in? Later, like?"

It had suddenly dawned on Green just where they were talking. And that he was locking eyes with the Winter Queen at a party, and that he had a big dirty towel wrapped poorly about himself.

Harvey remained silent as his Queen spoke to the Earthbones, nodding in agreement as she delivered her message. When the Iron Adjutant rose from her seat, the Sun Banisher turned to her and offered a polite nod. "Have a good evening Miss Wyrmblood," he said to the Draconic, returning his attention to the exchange between Katrin and the new Winter in town after bidding Anya good evening.

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Fairest (Treasured/Snowskin)
    Winter Mantle 5
    Presence 5 (Regal), Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask, Gentrified Bearing
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

Katrin's Mien, which is rarely seen outside of the Hedge, is not all that much different in appearance from her Mask.

The difference is she is unerringly perfect. (Gentrified Bearing, Striking looks 4)

Her skin is pale with the slight touches of blue and luminescent as if she was partially carved out of porcelain and ice. Her hair, like her eyes, are the dark black of onyx with the harsh clarity of ice.

PRE

When Malcolm asked about a place where they could openly discuss matters of Winter, Katrin nodded once in response. "You may stop by Treasured one of these evenings, yes?" she said to the huge Elemental, making a quick, yet graceful movement with her right hand. As she opened her palm towards him, a small business card was revealed. "The address is on there. When you do come by, do make sure it is after closing hours, no?" With those words, the icy Fairest nodded once, inviting Green to take the card from her hand.

2 suxx sleight of hand
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-12-20 08:33:34 Katrin Byeli rolls 9 to Voila! (10 Again) 8, 3, 7, 8, 7, 6, 3, 6, 2 2 successes
    Presence 5 (Regal) | Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask | Gentrified Bearing |(Mask hardened) | (speaks with a Russian accent)

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread