Ended
Watch
91 - 97
DISPLAYED
Written in Blood

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10

Idun

PRE

God, I almost wished I had summoned a shield to protect me before beginning to attend to Miach's injury... Although, perhaps I should have had it up before I entered the building. Idun thinks to herself as she looks towards the patch job she did on Miach. She tries not to fuss too much while also doing her best to answer any questions addressed to her as honestly as she could, but given she hadn't been following the course of battle, there's not much information she can part with.

"Can I walk with you as you take him to the vehicle?" Idun asks one of the paramedics, nodding towards Miach. She doesn't want him out of her sight, for all she knows, one of the gun persons could be waiting to finish it using a snipers' rifle. I wonder just what possessed them to open fire in the cafe...

The police officer listened as Dark Eyes acknowledged her armament and began to pull on some "Alright, Miss, I'll just take a look," he said sternly but not harshly as he moved to her back. "I'm going to remove your weapon and then pat you down. Then I'll ask you to show me your license," he explained before proceeding to do just that.

Once she showed him her license he nodded, believing that much of her story looked in order. "Yes, I would like to hear your account of what happened, though it may have to be at the hospital. Those injuries look fairly serious you'll have to get checked out. We'll collect your statement then and if your story checks out your pistol will be returned to you."

When Idun asks her question of the paramedics they look to the lead officer to see if it's okay. He considers them for a moment and then gives a nod that it wasn't a problem Once Miach had been moved to a stretcher, him and Idun would be led to an ambulance outside. B is asked by a paramedic to follow him and unless Dark Eyes has more to add then she'll be asked to follow B to the second ambulance.

Miach

PRE

OOC

OOC

L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi takes some moment to observe the brunette's capsized table, to see if anything of interest could be found. He places himself near the table.

When the first officer enters, he calmly raises both his open hand at the chest. he then sees the other officers entering. He does look down, looking at the scattered stuff from the table; when the other officer enters, he calmly waits for his turn to speak. Looking at Reverb and B, he then says at the red haired Mystagogue being carried away, almost groaning.

... I wanted to invite Miach to the museum...

He then waits for his turn to testify.

One sux
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-12-17 17:28:15 perception rolls 6 to do something insignificant (10 Again) 4, 2, 1, 1, 9, 6 1 success
    on delays

B
    Beej

2sux to lie and cover for the mages
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-12-17 17:45:26 Reverb rolls 6 to Manip1+Persuas2=3 (10 Again, WillPower) 1, 1, 10, 10, 6, 4, 5, 1 2 successes

Vincent is still shaky from the danger and adrenaline.

When asked for his statement he'll say he come in to the shop for some tea and muffins and was chatting with some people. He'll mention the woman was hitting on the 'guy at the table' before 'shooting him the lap.' He'll say the 'fucking mailman went postal' and started shooting people too. He'll give his real contact information since there's probably no way to get out if. But generally he'll avoid details where he can and just seem like he's all shaken up because he was shot at.

Quote Originally posted by Vassagon:
    Rossi is able to find the Brunette's table and chair, noting a bookbag beside it that might have been hers.
    Rossi sees the bookbag and looks inside and finds it full of books.

Reverb's statement is taken along with the other witnesses. It seems that both B and his companions aside from Rossi are being ushered away to ambulances. Since there are still many people to question it might take some time before Reverb and Rossi are free to leave.

If there are no further actions, I believe we can wrap this scene up The next thread will continue here.

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread