Ended
Watch
11 - 18
DISPLAYED
(1211) Alec and Martha

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Martha Villiers

PRE

Listening and watching Alec carefully Martha strokes at one of her long, long twin tails as he speaks. Another nod and smile. She leans hard on her cane and hobbles heavily to offer her free hand to Alec in greeting, "Splendid! Splendid, sir! Welcome to the Domain, sir! Please feel free to find a place to dwell in the Communal Zone...you may Feed there too...just not, of course, in the Private Rack areas." a happier smile. Her tiny hand grips and ungrips at her cane once more. "Oh...oh, sir...I do hope all goes well for you in the Domain! You will feel free to come and speak with me about anything that arouses your suspicions, won't you?" she asks cheerily as she hobbles over to the table and, using a small slip of paper from a notebook from her blazer pocket, she writes the telephone number of Abby, Deputy Connery, the Bailiff and her one 'phone. "Here you are, sir...the telephonic contact codes for the Ranger, Deputy Connery, the Bailiff and myself." a happier smile as she hands it to him. "I'd encourage you to speak to as many Kindred as you can this evening! The Court is very active tonight!" she giggles merrily, her good mood struggling back to normal.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

N
    NobleRoman

With the Herald's congratulations finishing, Alec rises for the final time. "Thank you for the attention this evening. And I will keep an eye open for anything strange within the city." He pauses for a moment as if considering not to say what follows. "Before my embrace I was a soldier of sorts. Should his Grace ever need assistance in defense of the Domain. Please let me know. I'm always at his disposal." The resentment in his voice is clear, but Alec holds out the offer regardless. Even with his disdain for his past those skills were still his best way to serve.

"And I will be sure to meet my fellow Kindred. There is much to learn while acclimating to a new city." He gestures to the door. "If you will excuse me Herald Villiers. Have a pleasant evening." Alec offers a nod to the Herald and makes his way out unless otherwise delayed.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods in understanding. Smiling she raises a free hand in a sincere effort to help wish Alec a good evening. "Thank you, sir, I shall certainly remember your inventory of skills!" She nods as Alec leaves the chamber.

Once Alec has left the chamber, she seems to be drained of energy.

Unsure as to quite why or how, she takes a seat in one of the many empty chairs around the wooden table. Looking at the Flip-Chart and rubbing at her crippled thigh, Martha sits in brief and silent contemplation.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

The door swings open again, not seconds after the man leaves. It's Dillon, but judging by the excited prowling of his Beast, and the speed at which the door is opened, he is near to being in a state of emergency.

Upon seeing Martha quietly contemplative, but apparently unharmed, his head drops in a very animated (and probably comical) show of relief. The head gives a shake from side to side. Whatever expression is on his face, Martha can't see. Her view will be of the short-cropped hair on the crown of his scalp.

Lifting his head again, the look on his face is not the intense raptor gaze it was a moment before. It is relieved, and slightly drained. His voice, when it comes, sounds a little tired.

"Ma'am, is everything alright?"
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Martha Villiers

PRE

Her contemplation ended so suddenly by the attentive nature of Dillon she looks up, all wide eyed and...fearing rebuke for being alone with a strange Kindred...she nods hurriedly and meekly. One hand rubs at her false knee in a nervous gesture.

"Oh! Deputy!" she gasps, "Yes...yes, quite well, thank you!" she tries a shy smile, "I...I just met with Mr Terrones...quite a gentleman he is." she adds an even more bashful smile and rubs harder at her false knee. "All Acknowledged and eager to help the Domain!" she tries a chirp and tries to stand up. Putting her cane to good use.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

"Aha," Dillon's eyebrows raise in understanding. "Well then, I'd better go apologize to him. I quite possibly gave him the fright of his Requiem for returning to Court without you."

He holds his hand out before him, in a gentle gesture meant to forestall Martha's struggle to her feet. "Take a few minutes if you're tired, ma'am, there's no rush." A pause then, while Dillon ponders. He checks back through the doorway over his shoulder before quietly asking, "Was it the aura thing, again?"

Dillon remembered one Acknowledgement in particular where attempting to read another Kindred's aura had confounded and exhausted her. He mentally prays that is all that is ailing his friend now.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods meekly. Glad that Dillon can understand her weaknesses better now. Another shy smile and she decides the mask of command is more important than rest...her Duty of diligence more vital than rest. She hefts to her feet with the cane and smiles again. Leaning hard on her stick, she limps heavily over to Dillon. Her C-Leg out of synch with her pace.

"Yes...the Aura...still, nothing to fret over too much, thank you, sir...we...we should rejoin the Court!" she smiles meekly. Her leg now drags as she limps. "I hope Mr Terrones isn't too alarmed!" she giggles meekly and hobbles to stay close now to Dillon's side.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

"Oh, he'll keep," Dillon jokes brightly. His smile is perhaps just a bit too sneaky, or devious, but as they say... no harm, no foul.

Offering his arm for support, the Gangrel deputy notes the trouble Martha is having with her prosthetic. His brow knits with dismay, glancing down and back up in a silent question of concern. It is plainly written on his face:

Are you sure you're alright?

In any case, he will assist the tiny Herald in whatever way she allows, as a proper gentleman should.

Let's give those I tagged an opportunity to respond to the main thread. If our turn comes up and you catch it before I do, feel free to narrate us along

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread