Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    Heath Moore
    Heath Moore

Presence •••• (Entertaining)
    Striking Looks •• (Contagious Smile)
    Fame ••
    Mantle ••• (distant laughter)

Mask
    Brown hair, kind brown eyes, good-looking and quick to smile.
    Heath Moore - Mein

Mien
    Tall lanky with alabaster skin save for a stiff brownish mask-like face glowing yellow eyes and mouth. Thick locks of brown hair imitate a jester's cap in shape.

PRE

Bah, sneaky Duncan, thinks Heath as he walks outside with the others now that their dinner has concluded. He faces the old man and his granddaughter with a smile. "Hey, our pleasure, grandpa," Heath replies, acting familiarly. "And don't think I've forgotten about trying to find a job for you either. There's just one thing I want to ask Jane here before we part ways."

Heath looks down at Jane, taking a breath as he searches for the words he wants to say. "Now I know this is hard for you, being on your own with your granddad. He's worries about you sometimes but that's how family is. But there's a lot of the world you're not familiar with yet and there are some dangers to look out for. We're some of those who're looking out for those dangers too. I know you made a promise not to talk about it and if that's how you feel I'll respect that, but I gotta ask all the same. Would you be able to tell me a little about your friend, Milo, or that drawing you saw earlier? If you can't then that's that, but whether you know it or not it would really help me out if you could."

It was a shame to part ways on that note, but if they couldn't get more out of Jane then they may never find out what her story was and if it was connected to the feeling in the park. "Anything at all," he added encouragingly.

As they all stepped out of the pizza parlor, Jane and her grandfather thanked the group of Lost for the dinner and everything they had done for them. The old man nodded at Heath's words and offered him his hand, thanking him once more. However, when the Minstrel asked the girl about her friend and the turtle drawings, she became obviously uncomfortable by the content of his questions. She looked away for a moment, avoiding all eye contact with Heath and the other Lost in the group. Finally, she spoke up with some hesitation in her voice.

"The drawings aren't anything bad," she said to the Fairest comedian and the others. "And neither is Milo. That's all I can say."

Once she had given her response, she reached for her grandfather's hand and urged him that they had to go, for they needed to get back to the shelter before they ran out of beds for the evening. Giving the group their thanks one last time, the old man and his granddaughter began to walk back in the direction they had come from, exchanging a few words as they left the group of Changelings behind.

End Scene

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread