Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

Movie Night Plus Supper

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Jun 18, 2009 : Salvage
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah leans into the living room. "About pirates? The Pirates of the Caribbean movies?" That had come on sometime...probably during a slow work day.

Back in the kitchen he finishes getting some utensils ready. Leaving them in the living room he takes some plates out to the grill for the food.

Kevin Swift

PRE

The others leave him to attend to the BBQ, he does his best to flip the meat every four minutes. The smell of it all causes Kevin to get hunger pangs and he feels a little like just tossing it all onto the ground and gobbling it up in Urhan form. He shakes his head and after checking the meat to see if it's cooked, he begins to take it off the grill and onto the plates.

He is sure to turn everything off on the BBQ and carries the first plate into the kitchen. He calls out before he retrieves the second plate, "Supper!" With the rest of it in the kitchen, he claims a stick and is already munching on it as he goes for a plate.

Steel lets out a whoop of excitement, grabbing a kebab of his own. He leaves the salad alone for now, deciding to let someone else sample his attempt at rabbit food first.

He also snatches one of the beers out of the fridge. They should be plenty chilled by now.

"Pirates works fine for me," he says.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah grins and snatches up a plate while looking over what's been cooked.

"Well I call not it on picking out a movie." He snags a kebab. "Unless you all want to watch something scifi which I don't believe is the plan."

"Ayup," she replies smartly and tosses the remote to Jeremiah. "Pirates it is." Seeing that Steel had a well-cooked kebab she elected to grab some for herself and began to tear away at the meat and veggies with sharp feral munching. She plopped back on the couch with food in hand and curled her legs beneath her with her plate resting on her knees. Munch munch munch.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah chuckles and sits down next to Nieves. Not entirely sure what he's about to watch and hoping that its not the Pirates film he has seen discussed on the internet.

Most costly film what?!

Kevin Swift

PRE

"Pirate movie? Hmm, I'm guessing the ones with Captain Jack Sparrow?" Kevin asks the others at the table as he puts the skewer down once he aquires a portion of salmon. He does focus on using a knife to aid in eating, forgoing the fork all together for now.

He picks up another two skewers before getting up to get a drink. "Who wants what for their drink?" He asks them, hoping that nobody decides to steal from his plate.

"Already got mine!" Steel responds, waving his beer can. "Though if you wanna save me getting up again I won't mind."

He chuckles a bit at that one. Feels good just lazing about with the pack.

K
    Kazakin

Bumping for the Sworn - if this thread remains inactive, it will be closed.

PRE

The night progresses on, watching films to their completion. "What the hell, he just gets away? And that tight-assed soldier boy doesn't go after him? He should be, like, super pissed about this whole deal."

Eventually her comments and complaints dwindle to content silence. Having a happy full stomach does that. She eventually dozed off as it got late and curled up into herself until she started snoring.

Nieves exits consciousness

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6