Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 56
DISPLAYED
(1209) Arrow Field Day

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

After winning her first bout Noctina goes and grabs her long leather coat, it was only luck that she was up against Toren for the first match, the next match might be against a skilled opponent. Not wanting to lose just because the enemy had shield up and she didn't she decided to take measures to be on at least equal footing.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-10-09 20:48:23 Noctina rolls 6 to Casts space armour (-1 mana 24 hour) (10 Again) 7, 3, 3, 9, 1, 7 1 success
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

Vaeltia was wandering around the Circle, everything seemed to be going well. She thumbed through the announcement of winners so far, it was an interesting spread, and there were only a few things left before she would actually have to announce them.

Time was growing short, signaling the end of the day. It at least was something that was a good idea, although perhaps more planning next time should be in order.
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Hey, folks! Arrow Field Day is closing Wednesday the 21st. Winners will be announced soon!

Presence ●●●● (Fiery)
    Striking Looks ●● (Fierce)
    Status
    Arrow ●●
    Consillium ●●
    Culture ●
    Police ●
    Mana: Full
    WP: -2
    Vae
    Adamantine Arrow, ObrimosSentinel

Status (Culture) •
    Status (Emergency Services) • [Officer Gideon]
    ST INFO

PRE

At the end of the day, Vaeltia walks to the center of the room a light casting with mumbled words to increase her volume.

"OKAY, so for our Translation competition, Volos was the winner with a time of One Hour and Forty Three Minutes for correct translation." She had had to check with the notes that Rosetta had left behind, but the translation was as correct as anyone could be...although the verb? tenses were off. It was hard enough to do translation into languages that were using roman letters, that was Atlantean. "Orpheus takes second place with two and a half hours, and [b]Toren[b] with three. In But Points go to Halo for his....Creative interpretation."

"The Foot race a bit of a stretch, and I congratulate everyone who tried for it. I took first place, Leo took Second, and Reverb in third." Three Obrimos in a row, now that was a race. "[SIZE=4]For our long jump competition, Leo took first with a thirteen foot jump, and tied for second is our own Hierarch Avalon, and Orpheus with Nine feet." There really wasn't much of a surprise that a Mystagogue would take the translations, or that the Arrows would dominate in the outdoor stuff, but it was interesting how it all panned out.

"Now if you'll look behind me, you will see targets that were shot to hell with arrows, by arrows and others. Tied to first place are myself and Animus with Twenty-Eight points each. In second...or would it be third now... place is Miach with nineteen points. That last shot was pretty good." Was there any guess that the archers would take the cake in the archery competition?

"For our Chess tournament, it wasn't big, nor were any other of our competitions, but it looked intense -- in the end Halo is our winner. In our Boxing Tournament Hierarch Avalon is our winner, and unfortunately we were unable to hold the final match for our blade tournament between Leo and Miach, so instead we'll consider them both winners, and if they want to fight about it we can do it some other time." She tucked the paper she was reading off of into a back pocket and smiled.

"Thank you all for coming out, perhaps next time we'll have more comers and better games."

( Cryotic Beej Xander Toren Bigpaw Halo Animus )
    Speaking {0FAF0B} || Thinking {8340A8}

nimbus

Miach

PRE

Overall, it had been as fun as Miach could have hoped, and the fact he had fared rather well in two contests didn't lessen his enthusiasm one bit, of course ! Spotting Leo, he walked toward the man. They hadn't been introduced yet, but he seemed to remember the man was an arrow, so there was no doubt in the Acanthus's mind as to who would have ultimately won.

Hey Leo, I'd say I'm sorry we couldn't have had our match, but since it's saving me a defeat, well... and he grinned to the man, shruggin in casual acceptance of his unhoped for second place.

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo let out a soft chuckle at Miach's words.

"I take it your Miach? No worries. Can't complain about tyeing an Arrow in a fighting contest right? To be honest, I was actually hoping for another round with Avalon. She had this mean right hook that took me out of the first round of the boxing match. Plus I didn't have the chance to introduce myself, which in hindsight may have been the wiser thing to do. Though he lamented not introducing himself, it was obvious Leo was as enthused as Miach and all the others gathered to hear the results.

'Fun as it was I should have introduced myself, especially since everyone has been calling her Heirarch all day.'

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread