Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Well... As long as you like it, I guess I'll keep it. Though, I did have an idea to try the "punk rocker" look after the new year... *Max answers with a playful wink.

He waits patiently as Tracy looks around the meditation room; pleased at her reaction and the smile on her face. The smile grows just a little at the kiss, Max gently wrapping around her waist.* I'm glad you like it. I've come down here a lot recently, to clear my mind before my coming Chrysalis. I think you'll find just what you need here.

And there's no need to thank me; part of my responsibilities as Grand Wyrm is to help the other members of the Order grow and expand their knowledge. I'm just glad you're such a willing and attentive student. I have high hopes for you, here in the Order...

*And great expectations... He thinks to himself. But he saves that little thought for now, no need to put added pressure on the woman when she was getting ready for the most dangerous test a Dragon could face, their first transmogrification.*

I know you've been looking forward to truly beginning you exploration of the Coils; should I leave you alone for the night? Give you a chance to clear your mind and get the room set up?

*As much as Max had come to enjoy Tracy's company, he knew that sometimes the best thing for studying was to be alone with one's thoughts. Any other concerns could wait...*

PRE

Tracy couldn't help but laugh at his remark about the punk rocker look, having a hard time picturing Max sporting a mohawk, leather jacket and innumerable amounts of chains. "Nah, the dorky librarian suits just fine," she said with a big grin, letting out another chuckle.

"Yeah, the place looks great. I'm sure I'll find whatever I need and more," she commented as her emerald green eyes scanned her surroundings once more before meeting his. "You know, even if it is your responsibility, I still want to thank you for taking me on as a student and all. You've been really good to me Max, and I'm sure that the lessons you've taught me will serve a great purpose in the next step I take as a Dragon." With those words, the redheaded Gangrel offered him a sincere smile, indicating that she truly meant what she had said.

While she wanted to spend more time with the Mekhet, Tracy knew that it was probably best if they said their goodbyes for the evening. "Yeah, it is probably best if I start getting things ready," she said, nodding in response to his question. "I foresee quite a few busy nights ahead of me." A little smile found its way to her lips as she said those words, and it was clear that the Slave was looking forward to begin the process of acquiring her first Coil, and shedding the title of Slave once and for all.

Tracy place a soft kiss on Max's lips as she pulled a little closer to him. "Really, you've been great," she said as she pulled away. "Thanks for everything!"

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Dorky, hmm? *Max answers with a playful smirk. He knew Tracy was just teasing him back. Still, he couldn't help an amused chuckle at some private joke.

He bows her head as she thanks him, turning just a little more serious when he speaks.* It's been my pleasure. And you're right, it is my responsibility to see to the well being of the city's Dragons; but it's always refreshing to find a student as eager to learn and willing to put in the hard work required to better themselves. I'm just glad I could help you find a place here in the Order.

Really, it is I who should be thanking you. You've helped my in ways you don't even know; and I'd hate to think where I'd be if we hadn't had that talk a few months ago...
    *It felt a little odd for Max to open up, even a little, to others. But Tracy deserved to know how much she had come to mean to him.

He nods his head at her decision to begin work at once, admiring the Gangrel's work ethic that so closely matched his own. He returned the soft kiss, and for a moment he thought of going back on his offer and postponing the night's research in favor of a few hours of intimacy with Tracy. That the thought entered his mind at all showed Max how much he had changed in the past few month.

But, he hadn't changed enough to let his emotions get the better of him tonight, letting Tracy slip from his grasp.* You're more than welcome. If you need me, I'll be upstairs in my room. I think it's time I start getting things ready for my next Chrysalis...

PRE

Tracy listened to Max's words attentively, smiling as he spoke. At that moment she felt quite lucky to have found a place. Not that she hadn't enjoyed her ventures as a nomad, but after a couple of decades of roaming the state of California, she was glad to have someplace she could refer to as home.

Her smile only widened as the Mekhet opened up to her. "And I'm glad you helped me find a place Max," she said to him, squeezing his hand gently. "If we hadn't had that talk, I wouldn't be here with a newfound purpose. If I could go back, I would do it all over again." Her green eyes looked deep into his as she said this.

"Ok. Let me know if you need help with anything," said the petite Gangrel, smiling once more at the Grand Wyrm. "And best of luck!" And with those words, she turned her attention back to the room, and the monumental task that laid ahead...

Learning her first Coil.

End Scene. Thanks Mykel

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread