New Blood

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dale Hunt

In truth Anthony had already made up his mind. He had wandered around without purpose for long enough, it was time for a change. All the second guessing the pack was asking him to do was just starting to get on his nerves. Were they this worried about him backing out? Or were they asking the same question repeatedly to plant the seed of doubt and reject him in a more subtle way? Either way, Anthony was certain, and had no plans to back out now. He was as committed to the mission as a new recruit could be.

Still they did want him to take some time to consider. He silently stood there for a few seconds, taking in the weight of the decision.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-11-12 19:23:36 Anthony Ward rolls 3 to Pretending to think about it. (10 Again) 9, 8, 1 2 successes

Or at the very least pretending to. He was certain, his mind made up, but for some reason they still wanted him to take time to think on the weight of this mission. Too bad the only thing he was taking time to consider was how long he should stand here before speaking again.

A few more seconds pass by and Anthony takes the vest. He'd have to buy some new clothes to make the vest work, but he wasn't strapped for cash by any means. He puts the vest on and looks to Digger, "My minds made up, and I'm here to stay."
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Skaald nods in satisfaction as the new recruit takes the vest. "Good." He glances over at the other members of the pack. "Can I guess what comes next? I'm starving."

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Good man!" Digger's voice is happy to see that Anthony walked through the fire. "You got a place to stay yet? Cause if you do, your gonna have to move. We have a pack den."

Digger looks to Skaald, "You're damn right, but we ain't going out, we are going for a run. Hunting time, gotta initiate the new guy. You down for some hunting boys?"

Dale Hunt

PRE

The Rahu nodded as Anthony put on the vest. For now, any doubts he may have had about the Ithauer fade away. He was one of them now, or at least for the next six months.

Dale let out a soft chuckle that sounded a bit like a grunt. "Fuck yeah I'm down!" he called out in response to Digger's question. "Let's see if y'all can keep up..." he let his words trail off, a shit-eating grin forming across his lips.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Moving wasn't that big a deal, he could fit all his stuff in the Gran Dam, although he might have to buy a motorbike, since he was now part of a motorcycle club. Coarse he was loaded, so that still wasn't an issue.

Anthony perked up rather anxiously at the mention of a hunt. It had been weeks since his last decent hunt. Now he finally had people to run with again, and he couldn't be more excited about it.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Size: 6
    Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Size: 6
    Health: 8

PRE

When Anthony took the vest, Chaplain grinned and stepped forward, offering his hand to the new blood. "Welcome aboard, Anthony."

At mention of a hunt, Chaplain grinned as he looked round to Digger. "Its been a while for certain. A good hunt would be a fine way to merge this pack. Urum Da Takus, after all."

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Alright, Prospect you drive the truck, the boys and I will roll out on the bikes. Rule is that when we ride as a pack we go in order Johnny and I in front, then Dale and Skaald then you in the Truck. We always bring the truck in case we get a breakdown or something." Digger explains to the new Prospect.

Digger looks to his people, "We ready to roll?"

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sounds good to me. Lead the way." Anthony waited anxiously to be lead to the truck and start the hunt. He couldn't wait to see what their prey would be.

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger grabs a set of keys off the rack and tosses it to the prospect. "Aight lets go."

Continue Here

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8