Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
71 - 74
DISPLAYED
This Season's Fashions (private)

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

Perry diCarto

Perry grinned broadly at her decision. She desired the teal, but she wished to show propriety... propriety was no fun. Sure, he had the black suit for court. That didn't mean he didn't have a pinstriped white one, too, for crazy New Years' parties.

He remained silent for a moment, thinking on the matter, then picked up the teal and placed it on its hanger. "You know... you might be right. But I hear Christmas is coming soon enough," he said with a wink, "And Gay Santa Claus has outstanding fashion sense."

Why not? Helping her to get what she truly wanted brought him happiness, too.

S
    Sasha

L’aire had slipped her pants back on while she mulled over the options turned away from Perry. “I should go with the black one for now though… I think.” The Winter Fairest probably needed something perhaps not so costume like for her own court’s celebration.

The Winter Fairest turned with a quizzical expression. “Christmas?” The Dancer slipped her shirt back on after removing the black dress. She laughed quietly and said. “What are you getting at?” Turning back to the Shadowsoul and pulling her long hair out from behind.

Perry diCarto

diCarto shrugged, an innocent expression on his face. Yet, as L'aire's back was turned, the teal dress had disappeared. Somehow, it was not plainly visible; apparently Perry's sleight of hand behind his back was decent. "Fair enough," he said, chuckling. "And don't worry about it..." He winked at her. No big deal.

Once they were all set, it was off to the checkout. Idly, Perry purchased a particular teal dress. The Winter could buy what her Court felt most appropriate... but the lawyer knew what she really wanted. It found its way into L'aire's shopping bag shortly thereafter.

And scene?

somehow i got 1 sux to hide it behind his back
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-11-15 21:30:19 Perry diCarto rolls 1 to HIDDEN DRESS (Dex-1) (10 Again) 9 1 success

S
    Selena

That's a wrap!
    That was fun.

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread