Ended
Watch

At the Queen's Request

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    T
    Tyladhras

Serreth pauses for a moment, failing to hide his embarrassment.

One leap of logic too far... Oops...
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-11-06 14:06:35 ST for Serreth rolls 2 to Composure+Subterfuge (-1 untrained) (10 Again) 5, 6 failure

"My sincere apologies," Serreth began,"I mistook your meaning. Indeed I was quite surprised when I thought you were offering me a title so soon, without so much as a trial." He stood, as if ready to remove himself had his overstep caused offence.

"It would however, give me great pride to further assist the Court and Freehold. I am willing, Dread Lady."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri chuckled, shaking her head to let Serreth know he was fine."Don't worry. What I would ask is that you spend some time with the Ashen Notary to learn some of our heritage here within the Freehold. How does that sound? I warn you, however, that Mr. Bates is extremely busy at the moment so I suggest you try to schedule a period of time with him after the Halloween Party. I take it you will be attending?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

T
    Tyladhras

"Indeed I would very much like to learn more of the Sacramento Freehold's history. Each Freehold has its own story and struggles, each unique. It is a subject of not insignificant interest to me regarding how they not only survive, but thrive as well."

Serreth smiled, inclining a half-nod/half-bow.

"And I would not miss an Autumn gathering for the world, Ms. Nutkins."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri smiled warmly, her Mantle swirling ever-so-slightly. "That's great! I'll look forward to hearing what you learn and bestowing the title upon you. As for the bookshop, leave it with me and I'll see where I can assist."

She hopped down from counter with a grace that was quite apparent, and looked to the would-be Lord Scrivener. "Is there anything else you'd like to discuss, Serreth?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

T
    Tyladhras

Serreth thought for a moment, hand on chin. "The thing that does occur is that one would need suitable proof of identity to legally own a business. Who might I speak to about that?"

Description

PRE

Thinking about his question for a moment, it wasn't hard to think of the one person who could help. "You need Harvey's assistance for that. He's the Fairest that is always by Queen Byeli's side."

T
    Tyladhras

"I don't think I know the gentleman. I shall endeavour to speak to him as soon as possible." Serreth smiled. "Thank you."

Description

PRE

Terri smiled in return. "No problem. I'd recommend calling Queen Byeli at Treasured and see if he's available for a meeting," she suggested, finishing off her soda before moving over to collect Serreth's empty mug. "I'll walk you out," the Beast said, slowly heading back towards the stairs that led down to the front door. "Keep me informed of how you're getting along, Serreth. I'll look forward to our next meeting."

T
    Tyladhras

"Will do." Serreth said, nodding as they began to walk. "I have thoroughly enjoyed our discussion this evening, hopefully the first of many."

He smiled and bowed as they reached the door. "Until next time, Dread Lady."

Description

PRE

Terri smiled and leant up to give the Elemental a friendly hug. "Indeed, I look forward to it," she said as she broke the gesture, turning to unlock the door and opening it for Serreth to exit.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.