Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 25
DISPLAYED
What's the Next Step?

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Alright, thanks Jag! I'll give everyone a chance to post again then we'll move on.

C
    C_Lloyd

"Well then, lead the way, " Lou added. "I'll assist in whatever way I can."

Since Lou had only come down to talk anyway, he was already ready to go. He waited patiently for Degnar and Dominyk to direct him and Anya to this threat.

I
    Irina

Anya downed the remnants of her drink - something told her she she was going to need it, before setting the empty glass back upon the bar. She gave only a mute nod, clearly in agreement with the other draconic.

If they were going to help in this endeavour, there was no time like the present to begin.

Dominyk Prise

PRE

Dominyk finished his drink before looking at the others. “True, and I can only hope on the same path” He stepped down from his chair and slung his own bag across his chest.

After you.” he said with a gesture towards the door. The sooner this was over with the easier he’d be able to sleep at night.

Thanks guys! I know it's a short scene, but it helps to tie everything together. When you are ready to enter the Hedge, you can find the beginning of your trod here.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread